JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru
$57
$58
Wonderla Resort(Bengaluru)
1,574 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecubbon parkub cityspice terraceexcellent servicespecial mentionbreakfast buffetexcellent hotelspecial thanksbusiness triphis teampool siderooms are spaciousexcellent staycoffee shopmg roadfront office
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This was my first stay with JW Marriott in Bengaluru. I did a current reservation and late check in at the hotel. My overall check in experience was good. The room was spacious and offered a nice panoramic view to UB city as well. I had to leave the hotel early hours in the morning and they offered took a good care of my requirement, packed my breakfast as well so that I can have it on the way to airport. During my stay I had couple of problems with my stay, Internet connectivity was poor and not up to any standards not sure it was only with me. I switched to wired line still the same experience. Also I noticed that the room was not properly vacuumed I could figure out couple of paper bits near the bed which somebody stayed previously might of left there. I'm not sure I have got a JW Experience with this property.

Room Tip: Get a high floor room with balcony
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Parul T, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Guest,
I thank you for your time and this review on the JW Marriott, Bengaluru. Good to know that the room appointments and service were to your satisfaction. I understand your stay did not match up to your expectation of a JW Experience. There was a minor incident with our network as a result of which the internet experience wasn’t satisfactory and my apologies for the same. I have made a note of your comments and will certainly ensure that our guest rooms live up to the standards espoused by the JW Marriott brand. Once again, I thank you for your feedback and will look forward to your next visit to the JW Marriott, Bengaluru.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Excellent room and appointments, food, spa, ..
The hotel needs to indianize a little more. It is the only 5 or 4 stars hotel in town that does not offer airport pick up service, and Lord Ganesha is not welcoming the travellers in the main hall.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms have a view of Cubbon park; Odd numbered rooms are above the Spice terrace which can host noisy private functions at night
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Parul T, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Guest,
I appreciate you taking the time to post your valuable insights. At the JW Marriott we endeavor to provide you with the level of service and facilities that is synonymous with the brand. We do in fact have an airport pick up and drop facility available to our guests. I will certainly look into the matter and rectify any miscommunication. I look forward to welcoming you back and can assure you of a unique experience at the JW Marriott, Bengaluru.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Stayed at the JW for two nights in Feb 2014 with friends. The service was fantastic, rooms are beautifully maintained and service is very, very prompt! Although we stayed on the first floor, the room was overlooking a huge park and being a west-facing room, we had a fantastic sunset view - no complaints there! Had a tiny problem with the aircon which was promptly fixed (the manager even sent over a platter of desserts for the "inconvenience" - thank you!). The poolside is wonderful. Located next door to UB city, it is an ideal choice for business and leisure travelers. Breakfast is quite good too. Classy & comfortable - it doesn't get better than this.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Parul T, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Guest,
I thank you for your time and this fabulous review on your stay at the JW Marriott, Bengaluru. I am pleased you enjoyed the facilities and service. Our guest rooms do offer panoramic views and it is wonderful to know you relished the experience. I am also glad you had the opportunity to enjoy the signature JW Service. The poolside ambience is quite delightful and I look forward to welcoming you back to another memorable experience at the JW Marriott, Bengaluru!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

One would be hard pressed to decide whether it is the best hotel in Bangalore-certainly one of the top. Located adjoining the UB City it would be considered an ideal choice for those with business interest in that complex but it is still quite central and close to MGRoad. Built opulently and in modern chic style, it has everything one can ask for during a business or leisure visit. From the lobby with high ceilings to the rooms, everything is classy and comfortable. Great choice of restaurants with exceptionally good service makes it a pleasure to be in any part of hotel. It has several reasons that will make you come back on your next visit. Internet charges are extra-a big irritant-but the guy at the desk was very accommodating and even suggested that by becoming a star member of the hotel card, the internet would be free. The swimming pool is a plus but the spa and gym are super-both in terms of size, facilities and comfort. The lunch at one of the banquet rooms was a bit of disappointment and hopefully an aberration. Do keep some time on hand to enjoy the facilities of the hotel. The breakfast is truly awesome.Plan to spend a couple of hours soaking in the ambiance and tucking in the food.

Room Tip: Higher floors are obviously to be preferred.I think the room facing the UB City gives a nicer view

Dear Guest,
It is heartening to read such a wonderful endorsement of our hotel and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the facilities and amenities at the JW Marriott, Bengaluru. Indeed it is very important to us that we provide our guests with the best of JW Hospitality. I am happy to know that the Front desk associate informed you of our Marriott Rewards initiative that certainly carries benefits for business travelers and I do hope that you find the benefits of access to our Executive Lounge and further discounts at our F&B outlets lucrative. I look forward to welcoming you to the hotel again and staying true to your review of being the best hotel in Bengaluru!
Warm regards,

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Spent two weeks at the hotel and all in all, was a very nice stay. The facilities are great, good food served, and nice room. Great location in Bangalore right next to UBCity mall and Cubbon Park. Only open for approximately 6 months before my stay, I would have provided 5 stars, but they need to fine tune the service a bit before I will go that far. Sometimes slow responses in the dining room and a room service order that was not delivered make the Marriott in Whitefield where I stayed before look as a better place to stay. I think that when they get over their growing pains, this will truly be a five star property. I will be back soon and hope to see this property at its best then. Special thanks to Rohit in the dining room as his service was exemplary!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Parul T, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Guest,
I am grateful to you for posting such constructive feedback on your stay at the JW Marriott, Bengaluru. Your words go a long way in motivating us to strive for nothing short of perfection. I am glad that you appreciated the central location and facilities on offer. Indeed we are a new property and my team and I strive to provide our guests with the signature JW crafted service. I will certainly take your valuable feedback into consideration. I look forward to welcoming you back and can assure you of a memorable experience at the JW Marriott, Bengaluru.