“Great hotel with amazing hospitality...”

DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore
Ranked #48 of 668 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed in this new hotel by Hilton on my business trip to Bangalore which has a amazing facilities and extremely hospitable staff. Always eager to extend help and quick in all the responses. Rooms are quiet big with additional facilities like kitchenette and washing machines. Good food and very helpful staff in the restaurant as well. The best part was very close to my office. Look forward to stay here on my next visit to the city.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Swarup_holidayer
DoubleTreeBangalore, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Guest
We are extremely thankful for your feedback. It is always a pleasure to know that the hotel adds to your convenience and satisfaction during your visit to Bangalore.
Indeed we are close to numerous corporations around the Outer Ring Road and Sarjapur or Koramangala and also connect well with lot of entertainment and leisure options around this side of the city.

We look forward to the opportunity of hosting your stay once again at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bangalore. I also wish to recommend that you check out the latest deals and offers available on our website and share with us your room requests prior to your arrival.

Warm regards,

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Firstly lovely staff excellent sense of hospitality, very good rooms. some are large compared to other. best view in bangalore business hotels. Things which can be better are entrance to hotel, more restaurant option, more activity in restaurant it is very quite and boring to sit alone.i will stay here again and recommend this to my colleagues sine our office is just 0.8 kms from this hotel. Ofcourse its Hilton so i have loyalty.

Room Tip: look for large rooms.Ask for restaurant details. concierge assist in food and grocery delivery
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank sj989
DoubleTreeBangalore, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

We are extremely thankful for your words of encouragement and your thoughtfulness about our hotel and the services. It's such feedback as that propels us to better ourselves.

We look forward to the opportunity of hosting your stay once again at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bangalore. Meanwhile, we encourage you to check out the latest deals and offers available on our website.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

The place is far from the airport but close to my company. Hotel team deliver the good services and excellent information support. I like the hotel and I'll check in the hotel again when I visit Babgalore next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Huan W
DoubleTreeBangalore, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

I look forward to the opportunity of hosting your stay once again at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bangalore. Meanwhile, i encourage you to check out the latest deals and offers available on our website.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Excellent Hotel with very friendly staff. Conveniently located to many of IT companies and I was very happy to be able to reach my work without major traffic issue. Very new property with all amneties required to make my stay extremely comfortable. I surely would like to use this accommodation again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sathish I
DoubleTreeBangalore, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

We are extremely thankful for your words of encouragement and your thoughtfulness about our hotel and the services. It’s such feedback as that propels us to better ourselves.

Meanwhile, i encourage you to stay connected with the latest updates on our social media sites on Facebook and Twitter.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Wait for a few months before you choose to stay here. There is No swimming pool, No alcohol license, TV package does not include IPL matches, Limited movie channels and since it is new, rooms may not have temperature control or telephones that are functional. Kids wanted me to check out and wife was unhappy. I counted on Double Tree and Hilton Brand and should have called to check. Big mistake.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Pavan B
DoubleTreeBangalore, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

I thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your experience.

I regret that your stay with DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bangalore was not up to your satisfaction. The temperature controlled outdoor swimming pool and service of alcohol are currently not available and the same is mentioned on our hotel booking site for all prior intimations before guest makes any reservations with us.

Sony Six the official broadcasting channel for IPL 2014 matches is now available at the hotel. We were in the wait period for activation of certain channels since our application and unfortunately we could not have this channel available during your stay.

All our guest rooms have temperature control and telephones that are operational since the opening.

Nevertheless, your feedback has been of utmost importance to me and my team here, I assure you that we shall take necessary measures to be well prepared before the next visit.

Should you have any prior requirements during your check-in please feel free share with our reservations.

Sincerely

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Hi ! I stayed there twice in last one month for 2 nights 3 days. In my first visit the stay was pathetic due to mosquitoes in the room. Second time, they have taken care of the same, I appreciate that.
The kitchen over there is very average, in fact below average.
If I go with the name, I was exited to stay over there but I don't think given an option I will choose Double tree,

Room Tip: Not sure about the same. Rooms are good on an average. Check the bathroom before because the bath fi...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
DoubleTreeBangalore, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

I regret that your stay with DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bangalore was not up to your satisfaction. Your feedback has been taken up with the respective departments for immediate and necessary action.

Your concerns on the kitchenette is of importance to us. It would be great to know if there was anything specific you wish to share with us. This will help us make necessary additions if required as this is a unique facility provided to our guests in all rooms. You may write directly to our Rooms Division Manager Ms. Lopa Chakraborty on lopa.chakraborty@hilton.com.

Sincerely

Reviewed May 1, 2014

There are so many hotels to choose from in the Bangalore area, so when this new hotel appeared, it has only been open since January, time to check it out, checkin was very smooth, i was emailed before i left the UK, to ensure there wasnt any delay at checkin, very attentive, and escort you to your room, rooms are very spacious, they have a seperare kitchenette area, large bed, and sofa, along with the work desk area. Bathrooms, have a walk in shower with a rain head, very refreshing shower, along with good quality toiletries supplied, rooms equipment with a large screen TV with a good offering of english spoken channels, wifi in the rooms was ok and met my needs

the restaurant, serves up a very good buffet breakfast, with a wide range of options from Indian, to western. in the evening, there is also a good range of food available, from again western, to asian, with the waiters, very attentive, and the food is of excellent quality.

They still have to get their alcohol license, and the pool was closed, however, i was advised that these will be in place by the end of April

Good close location to the Techno park, if you are working there.....

overall a very good and pleasant stay....

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
DoubleTreeBangalore, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

We are extremely thankful for your comments regarding the stay at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bangalore and particularly about our signature Wake Up DoubleTree by Hilton breakfast at Asia Alive. It is always a pleasure to receive valuable feedback.

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement and enhance the proud reputation that is synonymous with the Hilton hotels worldwide.
We will soon update you about the service of alcohol and the start of our temperature controlled outdoor swimming pool on the terrace which is designed to offer expansive views of the bustling city below.

Sincerely.