Hotel Ekaa
The Crocus(Bengaluru)
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsmelange restauranthosur roadvalue for moneybus stoplocal languagenice hotelovernight stayrecommend this hotelhotel staff isbudget hotelservice providedmini barkeep up the good workexcellent locationclean roomsbusinessbangalore
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am sandeep from Kochi, i found the property very good, above all the courtesy and service provided by the team is excellent and second to none. The food is also tasty.
I honestly suggest hotel ekaa for business as well as family trips.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Arun M, General Manager at Hotel Ekaa, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Dear Mr. Sandeep,

It was indeed a pleasure to be serving you. Do visit again with your family and provide us with yet another opportunity to serve you.

Thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Hi! I'm Sanjay native of Pune frequently traveling to Banglore.
I really like to share my 2 days experience in Hotel Ekaa in 1st week of June. Airport pick-up was dot on time and vehicle sent for pick-up was excellent. I got a warm welcome at reception even though it was midnight. Room was really clean. I took a healthy sleep even the place was new.
Complimentary breakfast was typical south indian and I love it. Dinner was also equally good. Special thanks to Mr. Arun, General Manager for hospitality during my 2 days stay. He arranged airport drop for me at nominal rate even 6 hrs after my check out. Really pleasant surprise!! I will love to stay here again & again. Will share next experience in next month.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2013

i, m g nandanwadkar very glad to say that ,the stay in ekaa hotel was all together adifferent experience room environment very good,hygenic .Efforts have taken to remain clean &neat.Anyone who stays will surely visit next time. Further you feel like your money expenses justified.

Room Tip: All rooms are well placed can choose anyone and staff of hotel will give you best room of your choice .
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank hmnvs
Arun M, Owner at Hotel Ekaa, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Mr. Wadkar, Noted your valuable comments posted on Trip Advisor. Feed back like this will keep us going miles. Do visit again.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Dear Friends,
I am Vanjinathan from Chennai ...It's gives me immense pleasure to share my experience. I had during my visit to Bangalore. I found this hotel to be one of the best of the best hotels of it's kind...... Be it Hospitality,Ambiance,Room,Room Service,Restaurant, complementary Breakfast Pub,Cocktails,Food,Spa All at It also with Pick Up Drop, Accessibility to the Shopping Malls,Theaters, And what not............. Since am a person who travels frequently across India I find one are the other problems in all the hotels where ever i stayed i give this as an advise to the people who are looking at really good and economical HOTEL...... You can blindly book this HOTEL...

Room Tip: Room no 117
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Arun M, Owner at Hotel Ekaa, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Mr. Vanjinathan, Pleased to see you sharing your stay experience on Trip Advisor for Hotel Ekaa, you have virtually marketed our property through these comments. Thank you for having you with us. Let us meet soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I and colleague were gone to Bangalore last week for an official meeting, during this period we were stayed in Hotel EKAA, Near Madiwala. Hotel maintenance quality, Service quality and Food quality/taste are found excellent.
Especially Mr.Arun , General Manager, behave as a very good friend.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank VMDhanasekkar
Arun M, Owner at Hotel Ekaa, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Mr. Dhanasekkar, Good having you stayed with us at Hotel Ekaa, thanks for your valuable feedback and hope to see you soon.