“Nice experience”

Ranked #97 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bordeaux, France
“Nice experience”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

A really good place to stay in if you are on a business trip. Rooms are clean and nice and all facilities are provided. Staff is polite and professsional. Location is not necessarily a plus, but I would say that the hotel deserves the money paid. I recommend it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Jacqueline D
FreddyDomnicDass, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Ms. Jacqueline,
Its a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and matched with professional services from our staff.
Your feedback helps us to raise our standards and guest satisfaction and your kind words of appreciation has been conveyed to all the staff.
Looking forward to seeing you again at our hotel and assuring you our best services at all times.

Kind Regards
Freddy Domnic Dass

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had looked at reviews about this hotel before booking. All the reviews were good. Our own experience was very good. Rooms were good. Facilities like wi-fi, swimming pool and restaurant were good. The one thing I didn't find was a kid's pool. My daughter wanted to swim for a while but couldn't due to the lack of kid's pool. The place is at walkable distance from Lalbagh Botanical Garden. I would have loved this place more if it had a gym, which it didn't have.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank srinivasagopalanman
FreddyDomnicDass, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Mr. Srinivasa,
We thank you for staying with us and for your valuable feedback at TripAdvisor, which helps us to improve on our products/services and brand visibility.
Your kind words of appreciation has been conveyed to my team and we look forward to welcome you back at the hotel.

Kind regards

Freddy D Dass
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stayed at this Hotel in July 2013 for a business trip.This hotel is newly built and looks very modern, located at City Centre. The staff was very friendly and looked after all my needs. The roof top bar was good, also they offer complimentary breakfast with the choice of Continental and South Indian.I had a massage at the spa which was in OK range.Worth to mention is the spa offers 10% discount for hotel guests. The only negative is this hotel is located on one way road. There is no foot path and the road is dirty with garbage everywhere ,disgusting to walk through especially when it's wet. Overall very decent hotel at this range.
MuthuKumar
Brisbane - Australia

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank mathan_brissy
FreddyDomnicDass, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Mr. Muthu,
Greetings
We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us.
We look forward to see you again at our hotel and assure you our best services at all times.

Regards

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in June 2013 while on business as a last minute replacement for my regular hotel stay in Bangalore which unexpectedly had sold out. On google maps it looked to be in a generally good location - well connected with major areas in the city anyway.

The actual location is on a road that is a one-way in an otherwise poor area with hardly any options for refreshments nearby. Infact when I was there, the road on which the hotel stands was un-walkable as I had to pass by a large upturned garbage bin spewing its contents on the road. A sidewalk ofcourse is non-existent.

The hotel itself is newly built and infrastructure per se is pretty good. Aesthetically exceptional!

The problem is the service - the front desk staff and anyone with the admin are still finding their feet and more often than not you will have to ask for things which in other places would be taken care of without your inputs. Eg. the kettle in my room looked unwashed and was in pretty poor condition for a hotel that looked new. I asked for it to be washed and when it came back it looked as if someone had just held it under water for a minute - the stains were still there. Obviously I avoided it thereafter.

The room itself is superb with beautiful lighting and a glass walled bathroom that was very elegant. The Wi-Fi was a big problem - they 'forgot' to give me any wifi password at check-in and when i asked for it a few hours later, it not only took them an hr more to give it but when it came, I couldn't even connect to the wi-fi ! After a couple of more tries to get the wi-fi going, I gave up.

The included breakfast in the hotel's charge is served in a 'restaurant' downstairs. When I went there the first morning, there was exactly 1 waiter and no customers. The cloches which usually contain food were all upturned and he had just 1 breakfast item which was served as it would be if you visited MTR or any south indian hotel - 1 plate with 2 idlis and a couple of side dishes. Coffee and tea were extra. Now I didn't want to sit in an empty restaurant and eat and hence ordered to have the food in my room - this ofcourse led to a lengthy discussion on why this is not 'allowed'. In the end I managed to persuade the restaurant manager to get food up to my room. Now, I'm in the habit of having tea with my food and there were no tea bags in my room. Usually breakfast spreads include provisions for tea - boiling water, tea bags, sugar, cups.

As the kettle was un-usable, I requested hot/warm water and tea bags along with the food - which ofcourse never arrived. Upon insisting, the tea bags alone were provided - or rather 1 tea bag (removed from whicever pack it came in) was delivered. The 2nd morning, I vowed to step out or starve but not eat at that horrifying restaurant and fortunately stepped out to have food in Koramangala.

The hotel seemed to have some sort of party going on during the 1st night of my stay. The noise was unbelievable and mercifully wrapped up slightly after midnight!

The hotel also has a room service menu which if ordered is excellent. Ofcourse I speak of the food - absolutely scrumptious. The service, as pointed out previously sucks.

There are no cafes or diners nearby so you have to take an auto to go somewhere. This is a prob too as the road on which the hotel stands is a one-way. So (a) finding autos to go somewhere is tough - you can't find that many which will venture into a one-way without a fare and (b) returning in an auto is also a prob as auto fellows many a times refuse to drop you off at the hotel because of the one-way route. They stop at the junction where the one-way begins and ask you to walk the rest of the way! Fortunately, said junction is close to the hotel so if you ever stay here, walk to that junction and take an auto.

Fortunately for me, I'm never going back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank pm234567
FreddyDomnicDass, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Guest,
At Springs Hotel and Spa we highly value our guests feedback which helps us improve on our drawbacks based on our guest's experience.
Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at our hotel 3 Months ago, which was not our usual standards.
We have taken corrective measures and resolved the issues at our hotel. We will be glad to welcome you back to our hotel and show you how your feedback has helped us to create guests satisfaction.

Regards

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The Hotel is very Good. Ambient , Bright, Colour Full,Service is Good,Centre of the City easy acess. Reception & House Keeping is Excellent,The breakfast was very good.Best in Class....
V. Meganathan - Ashok Leyland Corporate Chennai.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Meganathan V
Dear Mr. Meganathan,
Thank you for your kind feedback and we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast.
We look forward to see you again at our hotel and keep striving to exceed your expectations.

Kind Regards

Hubli, Karnataka, India
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Best in class.. very elegant, bright and colourful interiors, luxurious furniture.... reception and housekeeping is exellent.. food quality is good.. specially night on the roof top with HINDI live music and orchestra adds spice for the dinner..
over all best deal in this range ...Sarath Kumar , AGM, MNC company

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank sarathpujyam
FreddyDomnicDass, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Mr. Sarath,
Greetings
We are glad to know that your stay was pleasant and comfortable and we look forward to seeing you soon at our hotel.

Thanks you
Kind regards
Freddy D Dass
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The hotel is new. and it has a very good international touch to the rooms and facilities.What i probably liked was the location,in the middle of the city. it is easy to reach your destination due to good transportation.The ambiance of the hotel is really good. Very good and helpful staff who are happy to help you at all times.food is good.there is a very good bar at the top floor of the hotel which can definetely relax your evenings.the rooms are good, spacious,and well ventilated.i would recommend this hotel to any visitors to Bangalore either for business or vacation.
jacob

Room Tip: most of the rooms are good.and noise free.probably early booking would be a good choice to get a go...