“Good service, spacious room and nice breakfast”

Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield
Ranked #6 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
“Good service, spacious room and nice breakfast”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I stayed here for 5 nights and really enjoy the experience. The room is spacious, all staff are very friendly and super helpful, the breakfast has a wide variety and excellent quality that I did not get bored after eating here for 5 days.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Declese
Nicholas D, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Reviewer,

What a great review!!! Thank you so much for this fabulous feedback. It makes our morning meetings so much more enjoyable when we have great feedback to share. I look forward to welcoming you back to Bangalore soon.

Nicholas Dumbell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Indian hospitality at its best, fine and varied restaurants, luxurious and spaceous rooms, and very very friendly staff. Not a premium location though, with only limited cultural sight seeing items in walking distance. Strict security provides a safe feeling.

Dear Reviewer,

We would like to thank you for sharing this wonderful review, and appreciate your generous feedback about the restaurant, hotel and especially the level of service exhibited by our Associates. We look forward to your next visit and hope we can convert the good to brilliant.

Basel, Switzerland
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel in Whitefield, with excellent service, one of the best breakfast I have ever experienced. Free internet in rooms and restaurant. Great italian restaurant! I will definitively be back. Free transportation from/to Airport, and to companies in Whitefield. I almost forgot the quality of the rooms.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Nicholas D, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize the staff. One of the joys of providing good service, is having guests like you have a wonderful time at the hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 21, 2014

This is an "oasis" in the "tech city" of Bangalore. This is "the" hotel for business travelers in Bangalore in the Whitefield area. This is more of the class of a "JW" for those Marriott hounds that know that means. It might be priced a bit more than other hotels in the area, but the extra price translates into over the top value. Let me just highlight a few:
1- Service is of the highest quality I have ever seen in all of asia. I have been all over asia and this is the tops. They go the extra mile in all requests for help. I also don't feel they are doing it for the tips.
2- They are passionate about their property. Everyone I talked to truly gave me the impression they loved this Marriott and the people they work with. I don't often see that, but when you do, you notice it.
3- Fantastic executive lounge. The staff there is very friendly and extremely helpful. Food is fantastic. Lots of great seating and the layout is great. It is not a "converted hotel room", if you know what I mean.
4- great bar. This bar has some great atmosphere and again, very helpful group.
5- Breakfast. Over the top breakfast buffet. Fresh and top quality.
6- location is connected to a mall. This might not seem like a big deal, but you can walk directly to some great shopping.
7- room was very clean, lots of room, technology is current and worked great. furniture was really nice and comfortable. A/C worked great. This is important when your room faces the West and it gets 95 in the afternoon.
Ok, this is enough. Go try it out... you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Don't get a lower floor as the parties at the pool can be loud.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Reviewer,

We are overwhelmed with your feedback and really appreciate you taking time out to write this review. Furthermore, thank you for taking time to look into all elements of the stay. When our guests are as passionate about our hotel as we are, it makes us realize why we chose this profession. It certainly makes the team feel great about the hard work they do in the hotel.

We are glad to know that you had a excellent stay with us. Awaiting the opportunity to serve you once again.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Probably some of the most attentive service I have ever had. Even the guy who cleaned my room was ultra polite! Room was ok, not huge but big enough and certainly kept clean. Restaurant for breakfast and dinner was very good with a great choice. I stayed there for 3 days and had no problems with sickness.

Gym was great with multiple treadmills overlooking the courtyard. Car service was excellent and even the bomb sniffer dog handler said hello.

Dear Reviewer,

We are delighted to hear your wonderful experience and truly appreciate for sharing your kind compliments. We certainly look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield soon again.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I stayed at this property for a work trip. We had used their convention hall as well.
I believe this was newly opened at that point in time. The facility was spic and span as far as the lobby/restaurant/convention center was concerned. The food was brilliant! Be it their breakfast buffet or the lunch that they served to our group.
But the room and housekeeping left me asking for more. The linen was not the cleanest, and for some reason the bathroom didn't look like it belonged to the newly built hotel.
The bath fittings were leaking and I find it annoying. There was a good bath tub but the requisite toiletries were missing (the basic soap, shampoo were there though).
I requested the housekeeping for the same and a. they took a long time to come to the room b. it took a discussion to explain what I was looking for (bubble bath)

While checking out, I asked for a feedback form and the manager at the reception was kind enough to hear me out, understand my feedback. He sounded reassuring about taking the feedback seriously. Hope the next time I go there, it would be a better experience!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Nicholas D, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is indeed our pleasure to host you at the hotel when you stay in Whitefield, Bangalore. Please let me know when you next stay so the team and I can see, other than the things you already mentioned, what we can do to take your next review to a 5.

bangalore
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is well equiped & well maintained . The atmosphere is very pleasant. The staff are always so lovely and professional. miss Shalini and Ritu are so kind they are always nearby you when you need them.I love them.

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It certainly encourages the team to continue their pursuit of excellence. Additionally, it is fantastic two see that you gave special recognition to some of our lovely associates and I have shared my appreciation with them.

Thank you!! I hope to see you soon.