“Good for business meetings”

Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield
Ranked #11 of 725 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Recently we went there for meeting with our director and we like the place
it has a good ambience, well mannered staff and they know what to do and what to server during meetings. you have privacy and full support from the staff on technical and hospitality perspective.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PoojaSarveshSingh
Matthew C, Director of Rooms at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind comments with us on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled to know that you loved every bit of the hotel and enjoyed our hospitality. Yes, indeed it is one of the best and we are proud to be a part of this hotel. The Marriott Whitefield Bangalore is the perfect place for a business meet with our proximity to the fortune 500 companies and are many amenities available to our guests. We strive to be brilliant. I thank you once again for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Director of Rooms

Write a ReviewReviews (1,298)

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

located conveniently near Prestige Tech Park, Vrindavan Tech Village, and Baghmane Tech Park, Eco Space Business Park and Central Mall it's

Courtesy Mr Vivek Chakravarty I was given special treatment

The buffet spread was nice

Wish the coffee shop was open in night as well

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Rajesh M

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your kind comments with us on Trip Advisor. As you know we strive to always provide the finest personal service to our guests. It is always gratifying to read such wonderful comments about our hotel and the service team. It certainly makes the team feel great about the hard work they do in the hotel. We will share recognition to Mr Vivek Chakravarty for his commitment to service. Also I am delighted to let you know that Mcafe is open 24 hours a day and we would be pleased to serve you anytime you would care to drop in. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel quite frequently for the past 6 months. It is a beautiful hotel, with spacious and tastefuly designed guest rooms. Generally the staff, from the entrance, to the duty manager, bar personnel, gym instructors are extremly friendly and professional.
The restaurants at the hotel are of high standards. Being on a business trip, a healthy and relaxed breakfast is also very important meal of the day. The hotel presens very enjoyable and high quality breakfast combined of different variety of food.
The collection becomes unbeatable with the best Italian restaurant in Bangalore, to be located at this hotel. Alto Vino, with its distinct tasteful decoration and lovely ambiance, provides its guests with some of the best Italian foods ever imagined. The menue is personalized by the chef Alfonso and the food is prepared with some of the best raw material and ingredients. If you would like to have experience of different events around Italian food, Alto Vino is the place to be. The chef prepares many different events and it is always a pleasure to attend those.
In general this is a very nice 5 star hotel. Enjoyable stay and fantastic dining.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Matthew C, Director of Rooms at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to meet you during your stay at our stylish hotel.

We are overwhelmed with your feedback and really appreciate you taking time out to write this review. Furthermore, thank you for taking time to look into all elements of the stay. When our guests are as passionate about our hotel as we are, it makes us realize why we chose this profession. It certainly makes the team feel great about the hard work they do in the hotel.

We are glad to know that you had a excellent stay with us. Awaiting the opportunity to serve you once again.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I had my first business trip to India in mid February and stayed at the Marriott Whitefield. The hotel was in a perfect location to my office. Rooms were clean and what you would expect from a 5 star hotel. Everything that you could need is available in the room, iron, hairdryer, tea/coffee facilities etc... The staff were ever so friendly and on hand to help for whatever you needed. The guy who looks after the gym was very helpful indeed and gave me advice, training tips etc...The bar staff were great fun and even made us our own cocktails that were not on the menu although the Mojitos were my favourite! The swimming pool was great for having a quick dip after a long day at the office. The breakfast had so much choice available that I didn't know what to eat. It was a great way to start to the day. The evening buffet also had a good choice of dishes. There would definitely be something to have for even the fussiest of eaters. Another point to note is the ambiance in the evening. After a long day it was a great place to unwind. With the waterfall and relaxing music, I almost regretted having to go up to bed!
This hotel is definitely an international hotel. You almost forget where you are once inside. Attached to the hotel is a mall where you can go shopping and eat at a number of food outlets. As a woman, I would have no trouble at all traveling and staying at this hotel on my own. I would stay here again without a shadow of doubt. The hotel picked us up from the airport and dropped us off again. Highly recommended. Well done to all the staff who made my stay pleasurable.

Room Tip: I was in room 1105 and faced the pool and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Matthew C, Director of Rooms at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear Reviewer,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield on your recent visit. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team and services.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Quite the worst service I have experienced in a business hotel in India. Firstly reception was having a bad day with queues and really slow service with really poor attempts at up sell. Second my bag got exchanged with someone else and I had to sort out myself with would you believe a passing European chef, who happened to be in the lift with me. And my last gripe was the room, no big towels and a broken holder for the shower head, took an age to sort. Sorry also forgot they could not find my marriott rewards number.

One upside was the bar had a great Barolo at a reasonable price.

Meant to stay 3 nights but left after 1 and went to the Lella a far better hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank MikeRadley

Dear Reviewer,

As mentioned in my email to you, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at the hotel. We appreciate your loyalty and your Marriott rewards membership and would not want a valued guest like you to stop staying at our hotel due to a bitter experience. I would be grateful if you would please elaborate your experience at the hotel in order for us to improve and to serve you better. If you would like me to call you, please let me know what number I could reach you on in order to discuss the incidents at length.

We strive to give our best service always, however I would request you to please consider this experience as an isolated incident. Again I would like to apologize on behalf of my team and I look forward to your reply.

gaurav.apte@marriott.com

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I normally stay at the Leela Palace, and the Taj West End in the past, but the journey to the office in Whitefield is always too long. So, this time having heard that there was a new hotel in Whitefield I decided to give the Marriott a try. It is not as plush as the Leela Palace, but it is a very good business hotel - and only 5 mins to the office! There is a fairly large Shopping mall attached to the hotel as well with a good choice. With my gluten diet the hotel has very supportive and accommodating, with a chef always on hand to advise. Will definitively stay again when in Bengaluru on business.

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to meet you and we are proud that you had chosen to stay with the Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, during your visit to the Silicon Valley of India. Your review was delightful to read as we pride ourselves in offering a personal and instinctive service.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to our stylish hotel very soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was a bit apprehensive on my first trip to India. Upon my arrival to the Marriott Whitefield, I was immediately put at ease. The staff was absolutely the best. I stayed two weeks at this hotel. The staff in the dining room, bar, concierge/front desk, and even the housekeeping staff remembered me. The remembered important aspects of what I requested, my favorite drinks/food, and they even paid attention to the fact that I was traveling with other colleagues and who they were. On several occasions I even received towel animals in my room. I thanked housekeeping for the first one. The other two (a crocodile and an elephant) were placed in my room throughout my stay. The barkeep was keep to bring me a drink each time I went to the bar. It was always the right drink, and always made to perfection (their Mojitos are fantastic). In the morning, the breakfast staff remembered my colleagues' breakfast choices as well as mine. I don't think I've ever had service like this, and I travel all of the time. Well done staff!!!!

Now to the room...

The room I had was very quiet. It was facing from the front of the hotel on the 10th floor away from the elevators. The only complaint I had was rectified quickly. The showers tend to leak on the bathroom floor. This is manageable. But, it is a bit of a safety hazard. The only other bit of an issue was that the beds are firm. At first it was difficult for me as I normally sleep on a tempurpedic. But, after a few days, the bed became comfortable. Just thought I'd disclose that. Other than that, the rooms are fantastic.

I stayed at the hotel quite a bit just because it was inviting, comfortable, and has a lot to offer with a mall attached to it.

Another point to make is the limousine service provided employs quite a skilled driving staff. I used the service for daily commuting to my office. I also used it to visit Mysore over the weekend. I have 0 complaints. The traffic is horrible there, so making it from point A to point B was a daily challenge producing small victories. Congrats to the driving staff for keeping me and my colleagues safe!

I'd recommend this hotel to anyone for a short or even a long term visit to Bangalore. Fantastic place and awesome staff!

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevators. Rooms facing the front or the back of the hotel present different inte...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Matthew C, Director of Rooms at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your patronage to our hotel. We appreciate you taking out time to share your experience with us and have shared your kind words with the team. We would like to thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with the quality of rooms, the service you received, as well as the chauffeurs. We pride ourselves in offering a personal and instinctive service and look forward to welcoming you back to Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield in the near future.