“Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield”

Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield
Ranked #5 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield is a true 5 star hotel. It is the best hotel I have stay at this year. The service spectacular everyone is so kind and helpful. The manager runs a great hotel. The staff was very helpful they help arrange a driver for my wife and I trip to Taj Mahul. I would recommend this hotel to a family or a business trip. They have very safe place to stay with great security. The food at breakfast is fantastic almost any food you want. While I was work I know if there was anything my wife need they would do their best to accommodator her request. If I have to go back to Bangalore I would always stay at the Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield

Room Tip: we stayed in two differnt rooms the street side is but hearing the horns during the day make it int...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Matthew C, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for very detailed review of our new hotel. Your positive comments go a long way in reinforcing to my team of great associates and hosts that we are on the right track.

I am looking forward to seeing you again in the future. Please feel free to connect with me before your next stay on matthew.cooper@marriott.com.

Kindest regards.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

If it is value for the money, then this Marriott is at the bottom. I arrived very late, was dead tired and at the time of check-in, to my surprise I discovered that breakfast was not included in the price, quite unusual for Bangalore hotels. No matter, the reception was eager to upsell me a package that included a higher bandwidth internet, breakfast and some inconsequential fluff, for an extra ~$30. The following day I realized it was rip-off and had it removed day-2 onwards. Just paying for breakfast was better than having the worthless package. In general Marriott is notorious for their aggressive upsell and this is no exception.

Except for value for money, this hotel scores high on all other counts. Their chef, Vivek, was simply outstanding, he would go out his way to make off-menu vegetarian items just because their buffet was slanted more towards meats.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank kra_13

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for your review. I am happy to note the excellent service you recieved but am surprised to see you feel its not value for money. We have positioned the service and offering at a far higher level than our competition in Whitefield and believe this deserves a premium price but I appreciate your opinion and take it on board.

I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

On my recent business trip to Bangalore I had some apprehension regarding the quality of the hotels but the Marriott Whitefield was a very pleasant surprise. Its a new hotel opened in early 2013 and everything was up to date. The best part for me was the service by the staff as they were very proactive in trying to make my stay comfortable. I would definitely go back on my next trip. The location is relatively good but is still an hour and 45 minutes from the airport so a lot depends on where your office is located.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Matthew C, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Kindest regards.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had our annual day at Marriott in Whitefield in July and trust me we had a great time. This hotel has a mesmerizing interior truly representative of brand Marriott. They have a massive auditorium suitable for conferences and business presentations.

Amazing food I would say with a perfect blend of traditional and continental cuisines. The hospitality of the hotel is definitely one of the best I had come across in recent times.

The hotel is accessible from all the major business parks near whitefield area, has a spacious parking facility and is situated next to the inorbit mall. There is also a constant flow of volvo buses 335E and 550C which connects it to the city bus stand and silk board

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Matthew C, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for your great review and for choosing our new hotel to host your annual day. We love to share the employee engagement activities of our business partners and we take great pride in making them very special. I certainly hope you will plan your next event with us as well.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The Marriott Bengaluru Whitefield hotel has impeccable rooms, great amenities, terrific food, and the staff is absolutely wonderful. They cater to your needs with exceptional chefs (Thank you Vivek!), and outstanding health facility with knowledgeable staff (Purushotham is the best!).

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in for a business trip.

Room Tip: The executive lounge is incredible!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for your great review. You are so right, the 2 associates you mentioned are truly outstanding individuals and deserved to recognized. I will celebrate there achievements in a very public manner. I look forward to seeing you at the hotel again very soon.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I had been vising Whitefield in last few months quite often and was waiting for this hotel to open up for business. It was vacation time for my kids and thought of taking them to Bangalore. Though they had been to Bangalore earlier, this was more of leisure trip and thats when I planned to stay here. I must say that I did not make any mistake in selecting this hotel for our stay. The hotel is nicely built with spacious rooms. Hotel staff is very friendly giving you a warm feeling. Hotel is attached to INOX mall and there is connectivity from first floor into the mall. If you are staying longer at the hotel, you can choose for some food options in mall which would be lighter on your pocket.

A must stay recommendation from me.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much your your great review. I t was a pleasure to have you at the hotel. I hope we get to see you again very soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

If you seek a solid business hotel with stylish rooms at a resonable price the Marriott Hotel in Whitefield, Bangalore, is a good choice. Swimming is great as you have a long and wide pool, breaktfast very good international standard and the service very friendly.

Dear Reviewer,

I truly appreciate your review of the hotel. I would love to meet you on your next visit to solicit your feedback as to how we will achieve 5 stars in your next review. Thank you so much for taking time to write about our new hotel.

I look forward to seeing you again.

Bangalore Marriott Hotel Whitefield