“Enjoyable experience”

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Pluses:

Food:
Welcome drink(Complimentary): choice of Fresh lime soda, Mocktails and Beer
Variety of Starters: chicken, mutton, fish, prawns.We didnt try the veggie starters. All excellent and fresh. Correctly spiced.
Main course: good choice of veg and non veg and salads. You tend to eat less of the main course because u hardly have space in your stomach left after the starters.

Dessert: excellent spead, 4 varieties of soft pastries, phirni, shahi tukda, brownie, gulab jamun, fruits, 2 varieties of ice creams

Service: Excellent. The manager makes sure he asks you about the food, also enquires if the food is adequetly spiced according to our liking. The servers are friendly and keep our personal barbeque loaded.

Ambience: very good, comfortable chairs, Table could be a tad bigger though. Could get crowded and noisy at times

Cost: Rs600 per person on weekends

Final Verdict and Tip:

Excellent place, Value for money, Great food and service

Tip: Try and give some time between the courses so that you have enough space in your stomach for main course and dessert.

There are newer reviews for Barbeque Nation

Reviewed June 12, 2013

the starters are brilliant ate that many i could'nt manage the main.will know better next time!
quality is good service again is good and the atmosphere is also good

Reviewed May 17, 2013

One of the most awesome North Indian food options in Bangalore. This restaurant seems to be full always, so you can guess there are a lot of patrons. I visited this place with my husband and after being seated, it felt like we were being treated royally. I have never been to any place in Bangalore which has such a huge variety of vegetarian starters. Not just the count of the starters, but the taste also overwhelmed me. Similarly, my husband thoroughly enjoyed the non-vegetarian starter options. The staff was really courteous and they took real care of feeding us. After enjoying the starters, I had not thought that I would be able to have any main course. But that also had a good variety and I felt bound to taste everything. Deserts has a good mix of Indian mithais and western pastries and cakes.
This was an absolute delight. I am sure to go there again and again.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

My second viist to BBQ nation, firt one i went in chennai. Here in Bangalore, went with couple of my friends. Very good food, excellent bbq grills, complimentary mocktails and definitely a gr8 price for bangalore. The place is excellent for family or friends get together.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Starters very good and served nicely but the food was average. They serve cold drinks and beer but wines are missing. That was quite disappointing.