“Explore Bangalore with the Best! And that's Bluefoot!”

Bluefoot Culture Tour, Bangalore Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$100.00*
and up
Experiential Culture Tour of Bangalore
Ranked #1 of 50 Tours in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Owner description: Bluefoot organises Experiential Culture Tours that are immersive, informative and authentic. We avoid the touristy stuff and take you down the unbeaten tracks - things you generally can't find in a guide book are what we try and bring you closest to. Our Private Tours are the expensive option. For the budget conscious traveler, we have open tours on weekends. Visit our website to know more
Singapore, Singapore
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Explore Bangalore with the Best! And that's Bluefoot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

I had the most outstanding two full days with Kaveri, and I highly recommend Bluefoot. This is the only way to explore Bangalore! I was picked up and dropped off at my hotel, communications when organizing were quick and easy. I had my fortune told by a parrot, spent time in the slums where she knows the women by name, drank from a coconut, explored the flower market, saw silk saris being printed, (and designed my own), rode in a rickshaw, at ate quaint local spots, visited the Snake Temple. I could go on and on, but I must mention that Kaveri is well thought of everywhere we went, the locals all know her by name and it is clear they adore her. I quickly felt the same way, and I am sure we will be friends for years to come. Bluefoot is not to be missed. If you want to explore Bangalore, to meet & engage with the most colorful, animated people, learn about their country and culture, this is way to do it!

Visited March 2014
3 Thank lauraBlinkman

Bengaluru, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent tour of Bangalore treasures”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is a great tour of Bangalore and Indian culture. It doesn't show you the typical palace/museum/park but takes you to places you would never find yourself. We really enjoyed a delicious breakfast by the snake temple, watching how beautiful silk sarees are made, a visit to the slum and a project to support the women there, shopping at the city market, visit to black magic cemetery.... I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see more of Bangalore. Kaveri is a great guide full of interesting and fun stories. She really makes sure you get to see as much as possible to make your day special.

2 Thank Elin B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

I ended up spending three days with Bluefoot - a two day cultural tour followed by a day trip to Mysore. I can only echo what others have written - the tours are completely wonderful. The organisation/scheduling via email was great, and the tours themselves are a once in a lifetime experience. If you do one thing in Bangalore, do this.

2 Thank jhebden
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“One of the best tours I've ever been on”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Simply outstanding. I had Rohan for a personalised tour/guide of Bangalore. I had limited time, but Kaveri and Rohan took care of everything - all the way from the transport to the places to see. Highlights would have been the conversation with Rohan - an inspirational social entrepreneur - he even stopped off at his home to give me some tea he had! Definitely visit the social enterprise in the slums. The KR flower and vegetable market is a must - and have the chicken roll from the Calcutta street food place.

A thoroughly enjoyable few hours - I felt like I was grazing round the city with a friend. While it is probably a little bit more expensive that what you might pay elsewhere, it is worth every penny!

Thanks for making my spare day in Bangalore so interesting!

3 Thank cphiggin
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Know the city like you live there... in a day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

My partner and I organised a tour in mid-November after reading the reviews on trip adviser.

We had to arrange the driver and were very lucky with the hotels suggestion.

The beautiful Kaveri met us at our hotel and took us around the city. She carried an I-Pad with her from which she showed us scans of important documents or maps that related to the are in which we were. We stopped for coconuts, fortune telling and a parade in addition to the mornings itinerary. She'd nutted out a great spot for lunch and could even find an outlet for our week-old coffee withdrawals.

The afternoon was great following the itinerary loosely whilst just enjoying seeing interesting day to day life. We finished the tour at around 7pm and felt like we were locals. What a great experience.

I implore anyone travelling to Bangalore to get in touch with Kaveri. The price might seem high after travelling around cheap India but it is more than worth it.

Visited November 2013