“A wonderful experience”

$220.00*
Mysore Day Trip from Bangalore
Ranked #1 of 7 Food & Drink in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Owner description: Bluefoot organises Experiential Culture Tours that are immersive, informative and authentic. We avoid the touristy stuff and take you down the unbeaten tracks - things you generally can't find in a guide book are what we try and bring you closest to. Our Private Tours are the expensive option. For the budget conscious traveler, we have open tours on weekends. Visit our website to know more
San Marcos, California
“A wonderful experience”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My family and I were in India for 10 days and we left all of the tour planning to Kaveri and she did an amazing job. From the cultural tour to an overnight stay at a safari camp in Mysore to cooking lessons in Bangalore everything was executed flawlessly. A first time visitor to could easily be overwhelmed but Kaveri made our trip the perfect introduction to India. I would highly recommend Bluefoot.

Visited May 2013

Copenhagen, Denmark
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience of Bangalore”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I can highly recommend the Bluefoot Culture Tour. I did a one day introduction to Bangalore, taylored to my wishes. Kaveri from Bluefoot gave a very knowledgable, warm and intrigueing introduction to the city and various sites. I visited the city market, down town Bangalore, a wonderful restaurant on Church street (Queens), temples and many other places. This must be the best way to get introduced to Bangalore!

Visited May 2013
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Learn about Doing Business in India from a different angle!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Kaveri guided us on a bus tour around Bangalore which gave us various great inisghts into Indian culture and what it means to do business in India. Although we were a group of 35, the program was well tailored and all participants got a lot out of it - making it a memorizable day!

Visited March 2013
Whitehouse, New Jersey
“Trip to Bangalore”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Kaveri, thank you for a very interesting, informative and thought provoking tour of Bangalore. I've never been to India before and really enjoyed how you provided context and history along with highlighting the culture and contrasts in the city. I would not know true picture of Bangalore without walking through the burial ground and the slums...and then downing a couple of beers in the UB center along with very different crowd. I really enjoyed the tour and would recommend it highly to others.

Visited April 2013
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great way to get a feel for the city of Bangalore”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

While visiting Bangalore for an extended business trip, I wanted to better understand the city. The tour provided me with a glimpse of what it is like to live here whether rich or poor. Highlights for me included the women selling goods in the slums....great gift ideas and the visit to the city market. Kaveri was a wonderful guide.

Visited March 2013