“Great Steaks”

Portland Steakhouse & Cafe
Ranked #91 of 10,835 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Great Steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was at this restaurant yesterday, and went there with a friend. He and his family strongly recommended the restaurant, and I was happy to go there with him.
The setting of the restaurant is superb, and the seating outside is great. The atmosphere was really very nice, and the service was excellent.
And then came the food. Corn done to tender perfection, excellent sides and a perfect steak. I would go so far to say that this is about the best steak that I have had in India.
This is really great. Highly recommended. I shall go there again on my next trip to Bangalore.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank RajivC

London, United Kingdom
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

During my stay in Bangalore I found myself craving Steak and decided on this place after reading the reviews. Service was excellent and the steak was one of the best I have had. Would recommend to anyone.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Chris_C20001
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Best Steak in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was a regular visitor to the Only Place until Portland Steak House came up. Both are owned by the same person and you can easily see that just by ordering a steak. This restaurant has a great location and a great setting. The prices are a bit on the higher side but they are completely justified given the quality of the food they serve. Filet Mignon is my favorite at the Portland Steak House.

• Visited March 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Truly Portland!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

First off, if you have never been to Portland, Oregon.....change that! You should make a trip to fall in love with a city that offers some delightful sights, food and experiences like none other. One of the things which makes Portland unique is its focus on sustainable living, supporting local farms and businesses and managing urban growth without destroying the verdant environment in the city and state. That being said, Portland SteakHouse brings you a variety of delicious choices while maintaining the very principles which make the city special. The vegetables arrive fresh from local farms so their daily specials are often decided at the last minute. The menu offers a healthy balance of vegetarian and meat-friendly options, which is great for vegetarians like me. Portland is a veg-friendly city so it is nice to see that this menu retains that. The prices are slightly expensive but the ambience, quality of food and table service richly deserve the price they command. I haven't tried their desserts yet but I am waiting to do that on a weekend when I can also check out their belgian waffles, pancakes and other yummy options. The restaurant is tucked away on a pleasant street. It is large and spacious with lots of natural light. The location is easy to access from MG Road and trust me, you will want to stay a while!

Having lived in Portland for 6 years (I consider it to be my home now) and moving to Bangalore fairly recently, I think I have found my Portland right here. Love this place !

• Visited June 2013
France
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was impressed by this place.
A nice setup. in a quiet area with a great menu and not only steaks.
They also have a good wine card but on that day many were missing.
I will go back that's 100% sure.
It is appreciated both by Indians and expats

• Visited May 2013