“I wish I could appreciate....”
Review of Rajdhani

Rajdhani
Ranked #59 of 10,936 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Bengaluru, India
“I wish I could appreciate....”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

My observations applies in general to food served at various outlets of Rajdhani in Bangalore,
I have dined in most of their outlets located in Malls including the one in UB City.
You would admire the Thali only if you not have tasted the authentic Rajasthani food earlier.
Food is warm and fresh but lacks aroma and taste...visit twice you will be disillusioned.......

• Visited January 2014
Khandani_Rajdhani, Representative at Rajdhani, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Hello Prakash,

Thank you for your honest feedback. As a part of our constant endeavor to keep our guests delighted by producing high quality food, service and wow experiences, it is important for us to understand what went wrong with your experience. Please share your contact details with us at khandanithali@gmail.com, we will get in touch with you. We do hope that you will visit us soon!

“Very Much Indian!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This is an amazing place. They have a very good thali which resembles gujarati and marwadi food. The service is very good and quick. It was a wonderful experience and all my colleagues enjoyed the food items.

Visited December 2013
Hello Guest,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that you had an amazing experience at Rajdhani Thali. It is gives us immense joy to see such happy customers. Our staff works hard to make sure that customers have a wonderful experience. Thank you for further motivating them. We look to see you soon.

“ONLY VEG OPTION IN UB”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This place is the only veg option in UBCITY rest all have a mixed kitchen. Coming to the food it was aw sum as usual variety was huge and the sweets were great. Although what lacked was the service it was not that great no they were not smiling and was a bit laid back compared to other rajdhanis. Food is on a slightly expensive end so look for other options around.

• Visited April 2013
Hello Amit,

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. We sincerely regret that your experience didn't meet your expectation. Service has been the main concern in your feedback and we will surely look into it. It is constant endeavor to make sure that customers have a wonderful experience. We hope you would give us another opportunity to serve you better. Look to see you soon.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food, superb location but slow down please!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I have been several times to a branch of this restaurant in Hyderabad and this was my first trip to the one in UB City Bangalore. The food everywhere is amazing - good home cooked food, made fresh everyday and the variety is mind boggling. The hot rotis brought to your table is the cherry on the cake. Add to this the fact that the prices are reasonable. What makes this branch unique is its location on the rooftop of UB city Mall. The views are beautiful and the ambiance of the whole area is very joyful - happy eaters everywhere!

My only gripe is the "waiter assault" - once you are seated the food is served by an army of waiters at a very fast pace. It is hard to keep up - as a result I felt rushed and could not enjoy the food as much as I wanted to. I know they probably want to get you out as soon as possible but that is going to be a minus point for me. People should be allowed to eat at their own pace. I did try pointing it out to one of the waiters but it did not do me any good because the fast pace continued.

Will I go back - absolutely! but please can I eat at a slower pace?

1 Thank arunavedula
Khandani_Rajdhani, Representative at Rajdhani, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Hello Aruna,

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. It gives us immense joy to see that our customers enjoyed our food. Your feedback is important to us and we have taken note of the same. We look to see you soon.

Team Rajdhani
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“Great food and helpful staff”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Myself and my daughter tried this as we thought the food looked interesting although we had never experienced anything like this before and had just arrived from the uk. The staff were so helpful, explaining each dish and pointing them out on the menu for us. It was a great experience and the food was very tasty !!

Hello Boney,

Thank you so much for your review. It gives us an immense sense of gratitude when our customers understand and appreciate what we are really about.

It is our constant Endeavor to ensure that every customer walks out satisfied and with wonderful memories!!

Its great to you know that you had a wonderful time, and we look forward to seeing you back again.