“As Real As It Gets... The Boeing 737-800 Sim”
Review of Flight 4 Fantasy

Flight 4 Fantasy
Ranked #4 of 85 Fun & Games in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Flight 4 Fantasy for the first time in India lets you fulfill your dream to Fly. Wondered how a pilot flies a plane? Wanted to peep inside a cockpit? Dreamt of flying a plane? You can now take control and be the Pilot of an aircraft. We let you take off and land at more than 20,000 Airports around the world. Our experienced Instructors will guide you through your Flight Experience and our simulators will keep you at the edge of your seats. The Boeing 737 cockpit is complete with realistic controls, stunning High definition surround visuals, in-flight announcements and more. Thrilling and exciting 4D Fighter jets with 3D visuals and a 3-axis movement allow you to undertake several missions. Practice take-offs and landing, search for enemy locations, do air-to-air combat or try your hands at air-to-air refueling. Our experiences commence from Rs. 250 Onwards. The minimum age for Boeing simulator is 10 years and for Fighter and Cessna Simulators is 6 years. You can now book your experience online at our website too.
Bengaluru, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“As Real As It Gets... The Boeing 737-800 Sim”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This is THE ONLY and the BEST place one can visit to get as close to real world airline flying as possible. The flight dynamics and realism is almost no way different to how a real world airliners respond. Excellent value for money and very addictive simulation...... You can't be done by visiting it just once.

Most realistic cockpit, Type-Rated Flight Instructors, Real world airline routs, Hands on flying and a breath-taking experience of a life-time.... This is something that is really worth it.

Sincere appreciations to Mr. Vybhav's hard work and dedication in setting-up such a wonderful thing........

Visited January 2013
6 Thank AirbusGuide
f4fbangalore, Owner at Flight 4 Fantasy, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
We deeply value your appreciation. Thank you so much and we look forward to you coming back soon for another memorable flight session. Happy flying!

New Delhi, India
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Cool!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Realistic and interesting! Go for it! Staff is helpful and pro, you learn a lot and it is quite cheap. A very nice way to spend an afternoon...

Visited June 2013
9 Thank RichardDelamour
Thank you Richard. We're glad you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“One of its Kind , truly amazing experience !”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Walking into Flight 4 Fantasy as a real world pilot , I frankly did not expect too much out of it. But to my surprise I was completely taken aback when I entered the nicely lit place with lots of air plane models hanging around. I couldn't stop myself from trying one of the COMBAT flight simulators which was awesome with real missions and a movable cockpit seat .. brilliant !
But I was here for more.. the big jets ( I fly the Airbus 320 in real life )
Finally I was taken to the cockpit of a Boeing 737 and voilà !! I couldn't believe my eyes , It felt as if I was in a real air plane. Without any further delay , I jumped into the seat and was greeted by a budding pilot as my instructor who ran me down through what we shall be doing. Stunning visuals and completely functional cockpit kept me busy for the next one hour.
This place is one of its kind in India and a must visit by aviation enthusiast or otherwise. Big Kudos to the team for the set-up and warm welcome !

Visited March 2013
9 Thank CaptRohitDalaya
f4fbangalore, Owner at Flight 4 Fantasy, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Many thanks for the feedback and we truly admire and value your feedback since you an experienced pilot. We look forward to your next visit to Flight 4 Fantasy
Bengaluru, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Flight 4 Fantasy - An Exciting Voyage”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

As a passenger, I have always wondered the lengths of efforts the pilots will need to go to lift the jumbo plane off the ground and all those system parameters that control it. The awe only got deepened and the experience more impressive after I went through the excellent one week training at the Flight 4 Fantasy 737 cockpit. It is a must for all those who have some interest in flying regardless of the fact they want to become a pilot or not. It is a learning experience for all young and old. My 79 year old grandmother also thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I will surely visit this place any-time I get an opportunity. Thanks to the providers of this unique and thoughtful facility in Bangalore.

Visited May 2013
7 Thank 10061999
f4fbangalore, Manager at Flight 4 Fantasy, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Many thanks for the kind words. We are delighted you enjoyed our aviator 007 programe and nice to hear your grandmother also enjoyed the experience. We look forward to your next visit and looking forward to giving you another unique experience.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“not worth the hype”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

its a small joint with 3 computer set ups for kids less than 13 years. They have just one cockpit set up. The cockpit was busy when we went and so my son tried the computer set up with the simulator. He enjoyed it though. number 1 on tripadvisor set the wrong expectation I guess. Cannot blame them for it. If you go to PVR in Forum Mall and have more than a hour for the movie to start, go to the floor above and check out the Flight 4 Fantasy.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Shiv K
f4fbangalore, Owner at Flight 4 Fantasy, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you do recommend us as a place to visit. With 4 simulators, we qualify among the 3 largest flight simulation entertainment centres across the globe.

The Boeing 737 simulator is of course our biggest attraction and the only one in India that's accessible to non-pilots. Hence, we take advance bookings for this. We strongly recommend you to experience this on your next visit and do hope you will then agree that it justifies the no 1 standing.

Our fighter jet simulators (min age limit 10 years) are also used by several training institutes for initial flying orientation to cadets. Moreover, all simulators (training as well as entertainment) are always powered by computers. Apart from this, we also have a General aviation aircraft simulator at our Centre.