“Surprising twists and fun... worth trying.....Flight 4 Fantasy flight” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flight 4 Fantasy

Flight 4 Fantasy
Ranked #4 of 82 Fun & Games in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Flight 4 Fantasy for the first time in India lets you fulfill your dream to Fly. Wondered how a pilot flies a plane? Wanted to peep inside a cockpit? Dreamt of flying a plane? You can now take control and be the Pilot of an aircraft. We let you take off and land at more than 20,000 Airports around the world. Our experienced Instructors will guide you through your Flight Experience and our simulators will keep you at the edge of your seats. The Boeing 737 cockpit is complete with realistic controls, stunning High definition surround visuals, in-flight announcements and more. Thrilling and exciting 4D Fighter jets with 3D visuals and a 3-axis movement allow you to undertake several missions. Practice take-offs and landing, search for enemy locations, do air-to-air combat or try your hands at air-to-air refueling. Our experiences commence from Rs. 250 Onwards. The minimum age for Boeing simulator is 10 years and for Fighter and Cessna Simulators is 6 years. You can now book your experience online at our website too.
Bangalore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Surprising twists and fun... worth trying.....Flight 4 Fantasy flight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Surprising twists and fun... worth trying. I went to the Flight 4 Fantasy flight experience at Forum mall, Bangalore. Started off with a quick briefing by staff there as co-pilot. He was dressed perfectly as a pilot, also had the feel of one of those senior Boeing 737 pilots. I should say there was attention to detail not only to pilot dressing but also to the simulator, which makes a massive difference. You immediately start feeling like a real commercial airline pilot yourself.

Once you get in the simulator it just gets better. It is pretty much exactly the cockpit of a 737. You sit down and go through all of the regular pre-flight checks. You're flicking switches left right and centre. Then with the engines rumbling away you are ready to pull away from the terminal...

The simulator can be loaded with airport of choice. The screens shows and reflects the experience you are flying. Flight instruments gives you exact replica of the instruments used in a commercial jet. In fact all of the controls from seems realistic. You can even go in and set the cloud types, tops and bottoms, coverage, turbulence, icing conditions, precipitation type, density, altitude, wind conditions, and much more.

4 Thank panras
f4fbangalore, Owner at Flight 4 Fantasy, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Many thanks for your excellent feedback. We are truly delighted you enjoyed the experience. We also are thankful for your appreciation on finer details of our delivery such as uniform, professionalism of staff etc. it was our attempt to make all aspects of experience in our store professional and give you a true feeling of being a pilot and glad you enjoyed it.

We look forward to your next visit and assure your another unique and niche experience during your next visit.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Amazing expereince”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

We get a mock experience(simulation) of flying a plane... As we are on the Pilot's seat we come to know its so difficult to fly a plane....The instructors guide you very well ...for half and hour drive fees is 200 rs per person...There is a simulated cockpit too if u want to try the fees is much higher cant recall now......They accept corporate bookings too. Any person visiting forum mall and have leisure time can definitely explore once.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Swatitripathi
Many thanks for your feedback on our "fighter" simulators. As mentioned we also have two other simulators the Cessna and Boeing, both of which are a realistic representation of the cockpit.

We look forward to your next visit to experience our other simulators of even may be a dog fight on LAN with your guest on our fighter Simualtor or a highly realistic cockpit experience on the Boeing 737 simulator.
Bengaluru, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We flew over Venice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

This had been on the agenda for quite sometime, after having read a number of newspaper and magazine articles, and I must say.. what you read comes nowhere close to what you actually see! The minute we stepped into the Boeing 737 simulator, I absolutely couldn't believe what I saw.. we were transported from the 4th floor of Forum mall to a flight cockpit in the blink of an eye :) I sat and watched as my friend took off from the Hong Kong airport under the expert guidance of Vikrant (who I later learnt is a professional pilot himself). I then flew the aircraft myself, taking off from the Venice airport. My friend and I have both traveled to Venice but flying over the city was a completely different and unique experience! The simulation of outside conditions and flight controls are very realistic and require you to focus and be alert at all times. Makes you realize how complicated a pilot's job is!

The staff is courteous and knowledgeable and we had a fantastic time! I would recommend the one hour flight for a complete flying experience. I'm not surprised it has been a huge success.. congratulations to the team and all the very best to them for the future :)

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Akshaya0105
Many thanks for your kind comments. We are extremely delighted that you and your friend enjoy the experience. Your positive comments help us to continue to strive for deliver highly realistic and professional experience .

We look forward to your next visit and we can assure you that you will have another unique experience probably in a different airport, time or weather.

Looking forward to your next trip.
Surat, Gujarat, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“oasam experience....!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

i went there with my friends.
we first tried the fighter jets which was really amazing ...
and then we went for the boeing-737 .I really felt that i was flying the plane and had a really good time there ..!!
it was really fun ....!!!

2 Thank jahnavi_95
f4fbangalore, Owner at Flight 4 Fantasy, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
We're glad you enjoyed the experiences. Seeing our guests enjoy, pushes us even harder to ensure that we give them the most realistic and thrilling experiences!
Melbourne, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Just do it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

I found this place by chance two days ago, as it was near the exit of a movie multiplex. Walked in to check it out and found the customer service excellent. A young man showed me the Boeing 737 cockpit when it was not being used, and this has to be seen to be believed. He was courteous and answered all my questions.
I took my son in for an hour session today and he flew Venice to Zurich. He enjoyed this thoroughly and I would not hesitate to recommend this attraction. Yes, it is expensive, but quality experiences like this do have a cost attached and this was well worth it in my opinion.

1 Thank Direstraits2013
f4fbangalore, Owner at Flight 4 Fantasy, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Many thanks for your positive feedback. Very glad that yourself and your son had a memorable experience on our Boeing 737 cockpit. We would be delighted to have you back soon for another experience.