This is my 3rd stay at the Taj and each time gets better and better. I arrived at 4am and was taken straight away to my room where I was checked in. From door to bed...15mins... brilliant
I have been greeted by name and stopped in the lobby to be welcomed back.
Last night I had dinner in the Chinese Restureant for the first time. It was quite and the food was good. Peking duck is the best I have had anywhere and I appreiciated the chef coming to ask me how my meal was.
I went the gym at 5am because I could not sleep and they opened it up for me. Felt very special having my own security detail watching out for my while I went for a run on the treadmill watching TV at the same time.
I recommend this hotel to everyone... not overly busy but certainly they have made me feel very much at home. Did I mention they gave me the same room as my last visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak in the space that's bang in the centre of Bangalore's business and entertainment areas. Drive in from the airport delighting in backseat surprises (we're not revealing here). You'll see how we mean business in a quiet efficient way from the moment you step in. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. This arrival zone sets the tone for guestrooms and banquet facilities that deliver the ultimate in urban relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - M G Road, Bangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - m g Road, Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- Taj Residency Bangalore
- Taj Residency Hotel Bangalore