“Amazing Service”

Ranked #36 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
USA
“Amazing Service”
Reviewed December 9, 2009

Here for a short business trip. The service at this hotel is quite excellent. Totally competent comfortable business hotel with some nice luxury touches. The concierge can handle whatever you need. The place is teeming with staff. The food is great - Indian is wodnerful; but also if you need some western fare.

Stayed December 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (327)
  • Arabic first
Bangalore
Reviewed December 8, 2009

Hi,
For the success of the project we had the dinner and seminar there. were we can feel the real experience which make our mind free. It is the really a awesome experience for me.

Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Talcher
Reviewed December 8, 2009

excellent stay.one of the best hotels i have ever stayed.Staffs are courteous.food is great.Hospitality is memorable.Nothing more can be expected.

• Liked — every thing was great
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
GMResidency, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - M G Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, December 11, 2009
Dear Sir,

At the outset I would like to thank you for the feedback posted on TripAdvisor.com with regards to your recent visit to Taj Residency, Bangalore.

I am pleased to note that our services measured up to your satisfaction. Your feedback is indeed a source of encouragement to all of us as this reiterates our belief in the fact that our efforts in delighting our esteemed guests will always be recognized and appreciated.

delhi
Reviewed December 6, 2009

i stayed in Taj for 4 nights .i have stayed in other Taj hotels but this one is really much better than rest .The hotel is magnificent and we have never experienced such incredible service before.rooms are 2 spacious and enetertainment system ion room is fabulous .the food is excellent , there is one disc"Ice" , one should visit it .in nutshell my stay was worth of money

• Liked — amenities
  • Disliked — food
  • Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Dear Arun,

bangalore
Reviewed December 6, 2009

Hi ,
i have been in Taj on 5th of dec 2009 .There was a conference over there on world MBA.I went to attent it.It was realy pleasant visit .it was arround 4 pm when i reached there.My first impression on Taj was "wow" when a staff member(well dressed ) of Taj came to open my car's door.There was no booking from my side in the hotel but still a welcome of that kind shows professionalism by Taj Bangalore.How much they care for each and every one who is coming to hotel.

At entrance there was two security guard for security checkin.I was asked to give my mobile phone and other belongings for security check.by the time they check me with metal detector .After that i get in to the hotel.
I was asked where i have to go and one person navigated me to conference hall.i feel like ambience is realy awesome.pleasant smell of rose was coming to my nose all the time .
i attended the conference and after that i went for coffee at the ground floor. It was big semi open kind of hall .It was arroud 6:30 PM and was sweet sound of music was knocking my ear .some where at ground floor some body was playing with piano.The music was realy awesome ..By the time i was hearing music a some body call me "Sir may i have your orde please". i saw one fair guy is standing in front of me wearing black suit having glow on his face.I order for a cup of coffee and some snacks.
After 10 mins of waiting i got a cup of coffee .It was fine enough that u can have it one again.The aroma was good enough.As i was running out of time ,after having coffee i left table towards the exit moving arround small coridoor.At exit a security gav e me pleasan thanks and i left for my work.

• Liked — service provided by hotel
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
GMResidency, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - M G Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, December 7, 2009
December 8, 2009

Dear Mr. Singh,

activeaqua
Reviewed November 8, 2009

I am writing this review to warn other Bussiness Travellers. I have stayed in multiple hotels in US , Europe and India (Bangalore) this year and my experience with Taj Residency was worst in terms of cleanliness and service for 5 star category hotels.

I actually paid more for it's prime location in Bangalore , however Taj Residency was not a clean faclilty. I found dead roaches in the room and light bulbs were not replaced.
Internet connectivity was the worst , I called hotel staff multple times to fix interenet connectivity.
I had already communicated this to management staff and all they did was sent me an Appology letter.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Bangalore
Reviewed October 15, 2009

Well, my colleague and I were sitting at the lobby. We ordered coffee from the coffee shop and we requested that it be brought to us at the lobby as we had our laptops etc with us and the coffee shop tables are too small. A certain Mr. Chadwick initially interrogated us (quite rudely) about our presence, refused to serve us coffee, and eventually 'suggested' to us that we either shift to the coffee shop or get out!! Hardly the treatment one would expect at the Taj - I guess they don't make the best choices with respect to employees anymore.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business