Stayed at Taj Residency Bangalore or 6 nights.
Cannot miss: Wednesday night Indian buffet, it is an Indian street food buffet. Very good and unique, do not miss it.
Chinese restaurant in Taj Residency Bangalore is really good, the chef is from Malaysia and the food quality and taste is above standard from my opinion ( Taiwanese/Chinese American).
Over all service is good, hotel employees greeted you warmly. But the price difference between I paid for Taj Residency Bangalore and my friend paid for Leela Palace (7 stars ?) are only 50 dollars, which make me think Taj Residency is a bit over priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak in the space that's bang in the centre of Bangalore's business and entertainment areas. Drive in from the airport delighting in backseat surprises (we're not revealing here). You'll see how we mean business in a quiet efficient way from the moment you step in. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. This arrival zone sets the tone for guestrooms and banquet facilities that deliver the ultimate in urban relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Indian Hotels Company Limited, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - M G Road, Bangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - m g Road, Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- Taj Residency Bangalore
- Taj Residency Hotel Bangalore