2,990 results
All reviews polo club le jardin rim naam rain tree an oasis mg road butler service excellent service chinese restaurant busy city beautiful hotel business trip the heart of the city in room dining room service amazing experience courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was 2nd stay at Oberoi bengaluru. In this time, my customer and colleague also stay this hotel and we've spent good time at break fast and dinner at "Polo Club". Thanks to all of support.

The one thing I wanted to improve is...The image of TV was rough/ not good and I cannot enjoy to watch sports channels.

But overall I could have good time this stay too.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank makoto w
TheOberoiBengaluru, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear makoto w,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that your experience at our hotel left a positive impression on you. I will certainly share your appreciation with our team, who will be delighted to learn that their efforts were so well appreciated.

I am very sorry to learn of the inconvenience you faced with the clarity of the television during your stay. I have reviewed the issue with the concerned managers, and we have addressed the process breakdowns to ensure that you do not face a similar experience in future. I am however, thankful to note this has not tarnished your impression of our hotel.

I am truly grateful for your goodwill and patronage and look forward to welcoming you back for many more wonderful stays with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was not clean at all, and was way overpriced. When I called housekeeping to point out the complaints, they just shook their head as if they did not really see an issue with the unsanitary problem.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Alextraveler1234

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Oberoi during your visit to Bengaluru.

I am very sorry to learn that your experience with Housekeeping was not as per our standards and your expectations.

It is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel. In your case, we clearly failed to do so, and for that please accept my sincere and heartfelt apologies. My team and I feel terrible that you have left with such a negative impression. Unfortunately we have been unable to identify your name or room number from this review. I request you to please share your contact details by email with me at GeneralManager.Bengaluru@Oberoihotels.com so that I can directly connect with you and identify exactly where we faltered and also personally apologize for this experience. I learn from every conversation with our guests and do not want to miss out on this opportunity to improve our service.

I would like to assure you that once we can establish specifically what service lapses you encountered and in which area, I will personally follow up and make corrections so that we address the root causes and put in place preventive measures for future.

Once again thank you very much for sharing this feedback with us.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food made even better by the wonderful service Vignnesh provided. Even though the restaurant was full, he took the time to ensure we were taken care of and spent time walking us through our menu options, even suggesting substitutes based on our taste. Vignnesh is the epitome of the Oberoi brand... a great ambassador.

We loved our time at Rim Naam. Will be back again soon.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Sumeetsalwan,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi, Bengaluru, and dining at Rim Naam

Creating awesome memories is indeed our prime focus and your praise and recommendation is a huge inspiration for the team in this regard. I have conveyed your compliments to Vignesh who is delighted to know that his efforts were so well appreciated.

The Oberoi, Bengaluru eagerly awaits welcoming you all back many more times!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been a traveler and I often keep visiting many high end properties, but I can assure that this is one of the super class facility which is nurtured by good and loving staff. The attitude is very motivating. Food is just super high next level. There at the front desk there were two staff members named Naman and NIkita and they were damn good hospitable. They were really helping and compassionate.

Room tip: I have booked through MMT and they offered me an upgraded room. But I think you require no tip as the staff is very helpful
1  Thank vedantlaur

Dear vedantlaur

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at The Oberoi, Bengaluru and sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. Our team and their service orientation towards creating guest delight are our greatest strengths and I am very happy to see that they have been acknowledged by you. I will personally convey your compliments to Naman and Nikita. Your kind words will be a source of encouragement to them.

I hope to have you back with us soon to enjoy our hospitality once again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

India is an unique experience where chaos and order mix all the way.

It has its own cuisine, flavors, scents, colors, languages, gestures and sights that are absolutely genuine and original.

It's so different from your home town that some times we want to see or taste something to remember it.

The Oberoi hotel is that place. While it's decorated with native plants and furniture, it has western elements that make you feel like home.

With an impeccable well trained staff and great amount of services and amenities, this hotel is definitely your place to stay.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank rodrigo_anami

Dear Mr. Anami,

We are delighted that you chose The Oberoi, Bengaluru as your preferred destination during your trip to India.

My team and I are truly happy that we could create a pleasant stay experience for you that enabled
you to leave India fascinated and with some great memories.

I have shared your gracious feedback with everyone in the hotel. Your recognition will further motivate us to do even better with each passing day.

We all look forward to your next visit.