2,635 results
All reviews polo club le jardin rain tree rim naam an oasis mg road butler service excellent service chinese restaurant business trip busy city beautiful hotel the heart of the city in room dining room service take care special thanks
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

I really have enjoyed my stay at Oberoi Bengaluru. All of the staffs were so helpful. Specially I need to mention the name of Venkatesh Ji the driving guide of my Bengaluru visit. He was excellent with his work. I also have enjoyed the signature massage of the spa. Kamu Ji, the beautician was very nice. I had the wonderful service from Oberoi Bengaluru. Thank you. I am looking for my next visit.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2018

Dear pallabi c.

Greetings from The Oberoi, Bengaluru!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for your appreciation of our service on TripAdvisor. Your time and praise is overwhelming!

I am very lucky to have a dedicated team of ladies and gentlemen who do all they can to delight our guests and ensure they carry everlasting and fond memories. I have shared your compliments with the entire team including Venkatesh for whom it has been a great source of inspiration. Kamu is also glad to know that she could live up to your expectation of a rejuvenating massage.

Positive feedback such as yours means the world to everyone and encourages us in our continuous endeavor to excel.

The team and I are grateful for your support and will remain hopeful of your continued patronage.

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

The hotel has an excellent location. The staff is very professional. The breakfast is wonderful. A few blocks away there are shops of very high quality. The hotel restaurants are first class.. thaks for unbelievable service

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear salman307,

I appreciate you sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

Being located at the central business district is an advantage for many of the guests staying with us.

Our chefs are pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast and are eager to showcase more of their culinary delights when you are back with us next.

The Oberoi experience is incomplete without our team who takes pride in creating a balance of luxury, attentive yet unobtrusive service and pay attention to even the smallest of details for our guests. I have shared your generous comments with the entire team, for whom it will be a great source of inspiration.

I appreciate your appreciation of our hospitality and look forward to the delight of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at The Oberoi Hotel at Bangluru which gave me experience of staying at a hotel where the service and hospitality was par-excellence and the staff managing go out of their way to take care of hotel guests which gave me a an experience far beyond my expectations.This is the reason for Oberoi Hotels to be rated as one of the best hotels of the world.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Ashok K,

Thank you for highlighting the excellent experience you had during your stay with us.

Personalized and dedicated care for our guests are part of ‘The Oberoi Dharma’ and we are fortunate to have a lovely team of ladies and gentlemen who devote themselves to exceed guest delight and go the extra mile to create lasting memories. I have shared your sentiments with the entire team, your appreciation really means so much to all of us.

The Oberoi, Bengaluru is a destination in itself, a sanctuary of tranquility and luxurious charm and we look forward to welcoming you back many more times.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

I spent a week here and truly felt taken care of from A-Z. The property is beautiful with rooms to match. Opening my windows every day to be part of the courtyard and nature in the middle of a city - who could ask for anything else.

The service was exemplary. They noticed that my toothpaste was running low and provided a replacement - with a hand written note. I was very impressed indeed !!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear Jack V,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Bengaluru. I know that you have options of several hotel stays in the city and am so grateful for giving us this opportunity.

I am pleased to note that you were impressed by the ambience of our hotel. Our hotel is an oasis of 4 acres of sprawling lush green gardens - ideal to relax and unwind after long working hours or tiring tours in the Garden city.

It is reassuring to know that as a team we were able to live up to our promise of service excellence and make your stay memorable.

Thank you for your generous words of appreciation for our young ladies and gentlemen. I have shared your complements on our service with the entire team, including the Housekeeping team who is delighted to know that you loved their small gestures of genuine care.

I do hope you will give us many more opportunities to welcome you back.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

Great hotel with a very attentive staff and management.
The restaurants are very good and especially the Rim Naam, with great quality choice of Thai food.
It's always a pleasure to stay at The Oberoi, bengaluru

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Mr. Bernard,

I appreciate you staying with us and sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

I appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and our award winning Thai restaurant – Rim Naam. During your next visit, do try our Chinese restaurant, Szechwan Court. Our Master Chef David Wang from Beijing has created a wonderful menu and I am sure you will enjoy the same as well.

We sincerely look forward to the delight of welcoming you back soon.