2,755 results
All reviews library bar le cirque zen restaurant royal club an oasis beautiful hotel business trip rooms are large luxury hotel indian food breakfast buffet is excellent service coffee shop the heart of the city jamavar citrus palatial
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

We had an awesome time at the Leela Palace Bangalore. The ambience,decor ,food and staff were excellent. Special mention of the staff especially Prerna Ghadge Sharma, Vikrant, Mohor and Nikita. They made our stay very special and royal. Very nice experience. The breakfast buffet at Citrus was very good with a huge spread of all types of food choices. However would have appreciated if vegetarian pastries would be available. Will surely visit another time.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Leelapalacebengaluru, General Manager at The Leela Palace Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Leela palace and team thanks you for sharing such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

At Leela Hotels we believe that people are our biggest assets and feedback such as yours reinforces our belief. I am truly lucky to be working with a group of highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who take personal pride in delivering warm, intuitive and genuine service for all our guests.

I have shared your feedback with the entire team specially with Mohor , Nikita , Prerna and Bikram and I can assure you that your recognition will not only motivate them but also help to continuously strive for creating exceptional experiences for our guests.

Many thanks once again for taking the time to write the review. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times.

Sincere Regards

The Leela palace, Bangalore

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Heritage building with very spacious rooms..........
Centrally located
Closer to CBD.
Very busy road and close to indiranagar and pubs and other restaurants
Recommended for business meetings and other formal occasions

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay at The Leela Palace, Bangalore.

Your comments regarding the hotel and its services are truly appreciated , I was very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to thank you for letting me know how impressed you were with the service you received. We at The Leela hotels take immense pride in elevating the senses and providing everlasting memories.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcome you back to your Palace in Bangalore soon.

The Leela Palace Bangalore

Reviewed April 23, 2017

The Leela Palace truly is a palace in the midst of the orchestrated chaos that is modern Bangalore.

If you are staying in a hotel like this, you will no doubt have certain expectations of how you will be treated, and in every likelihood, the Leela will not disappoint.

I stayed for two weeks, so was given a junior suite, which comprises a separate living area, and access to a "personal butler" who would manage any requirements I might have. To be honest, I really did not avail myself of his services beyond organising a driver for a shopping expedition over the weekend.

The rooms are beautifully detailed, and a little over the top to my tastes, but it was very pleasant all the same to be pampered on a business trip.

There are many resturants, as well as bars and shopping facilities. You would not need to leave the hotel compound for non-business activities if that was your wish.

All this luxury comes at a hefty pricetag however, and gratuities for any service are expected by the culture.

Room tip: If possible, have a local connection book the hotel for you. There are significant differences in pricing for local vs foreign travelers.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Christopher M

Dear Guest

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay at The Leela Palace during your recent visit to the city of gardens.

We cannot thank you enough for taking time to update your experience on Trip Advisor. Your time and praise is overwhelming and precious to us.

We are delighted to read your fantastic review and sincerely thank you for your kind words of praise on our product and facilities. It is our constant Endeavour to ensure we exceed the expectations that our guests have from us.

Your compliments have been shared with the entire team to whom it always has been a tremendous source of inspiration. Your generous indication of our performance will encourage us to strive for even higher standards of service.

For your next time please feel free to write to me directly and we shall work out an attractive pricing for your visit to city of gardens.

We thank you once again for your appreciative comments and your recommendation and look forward to having more opportunities to welcome you back at your palace in Bangalore soon .

kunal.chauhan@theleela.com

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Over the years I have stayed at The Leela several times and it remains one of my favorite hotels in the world. The public spaces are massive and opulent while remaining welcoming. The rooms are large and comfortable with the showers being especially nice. In the evening the outdoor bar is a fabulous place to meet and both the Indian and the Asian Fusion restaurants are delicious. There are other luxury choices these days in Bangalore but the Leela is always my first choice.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank charlessL2915JW

Dear Guest,

The Leela Palace team joins me in thanking you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to the city of Gardens.

We sincerely appreciate your gracious comments that you have shared with TripAdvisor community.

It gives us great pleasure to note that we were able to provide you with a service that exceeded your expectations.

I have personally shared your compliments on our hospitality with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

We all will be looking forward for an opportunity to welcome you back at your Palace in Bangalore soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2017

From the moment that you are met at Bengaluru Airport by one of the Hotel Managers and chauffeured to the Leela Palace, you know that this is going to be a real treat.

On arrival at the hotel, you cannot but be truly impressed with the Hotel building and gardens - The greeting as the chauffeur car door opened was perfect and the attentive but not intrusive welcome set the scene for the first-class service that was to continue through the 9 nights of my stay.

The room was simply wonderful, with a balcony view of the beautiful gardens below and the hotel evoked memories of a time gone-by where first-class service, excellent food and beautiful surroundings was expected when staying at an hotel off this standard. When you add the +30C days and warm balmy nights and this was perfect.

The Leela Palace Hotel is one of 'those' hotels; a hotel that should quite simply be on everyones list as a place to aspire to stay - You are cosseted from the moment of arrival to the moment of departure and as the chauffeur car drove me to the airport I was sad that such a wonderful experience had come to an end.

Fabulous!

Room tip: If you can, secure a room that overlooks the gardens and is on one of the higher floors
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Steve21051959

Dear Guest,

At the onset please accept our sincere gratitude for choosing The Leela Palace for your recent visit to the city of gardens and also for taking out your precious time to post your compliments.

We at The Leela believe that people make a hotel special, giving it heart and soul. It is my pleasure to share your compliments to the team - I know how much they will appreciate what you have said.

The team and I thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.