The palace is beautiful.. but it's not maintained well + the people who work there do not know how to treat and accommodate customers...
1. I had a one night stay, this helped me decided not to venture into any Leela hotel hence forth (I have few stocks (NSE) of Leela, which I will be selling it right away)
2. I arrived late, reached hotel around mid night.. while my travel was not sure, I put my request on the wait list and after marathon discussions they agreed to allow me late checkout by 4 hours.
3. I booked a Royle Suite with Breakfast included
4. Rooms were specious and well decorated.
5. Was exhausted and thought of hitting bed right away, the bed sheets were not clean and was found dirty.. :-) Hotel Tip: Please check if the rooms are well set..
6. Went to wash room and wanted to pull few tissues from the hanging unit.. SURPRISE the whole tissue unit came to my hand.. he he :-)
7. Washed my hands and found a towel hanging, carefully pulled it SURPRISE the whole hanging unit came to my hand.. :-)
8. I was scared to hit bed (Hoping the bed won't come down).. so nothing of that sort happened and had a nice sleep though.. (God saved me)
9. Got up a bit late at around 9:30 AM and was feeling lazy, did a request at the dining to provide me some items from the buffet at the room.. request Straight away rejected.. (which is ok.. we understand it is their policy) Tip to Hotel: (Please accommodate late checking guests as they might have got exhausted and may not be able to make it)
10. Got ready it took about 45 minutes and was there in the restaurant Zen at around 10:15
11. The moment I was in, the attender started saying you just have 15 minutes and the counter will close and you may not get any thing.. he he (Looks like these guys are doing a favor on us by giving buffet breakfast)
12. Ordered for a Juice at 10:30 and got a reply "I am not sure if that is still available, I will do my best to get it" but finally got it :-)
13. Came back to room to freshen up .. went to the wash room.. SURPRISE ... No water in the flush tank ha ha .. :-)
This was a worst ever experience what so ever in a star hotel like Leela.. never expected and have decided not to go with them hence forth
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Leela Palace Bengaluru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Palace Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- Leela Palace Bangalore
- Leela Hotel Bangalore
- Leela Palace Hotel Bangalore
- Hotel Leela Bangalore