“Wonderful”
Review of The Taj West End

Ranked #16 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed December 6, 2009

Very nice place for tourists.
Good dining places, multi cuisine food awesome.
A 5star property- services excellent

• Stayed: February 2008
2  Thank GarfieldMumbai
There are newer reviews for The Taj West End

Reviewed December 5, 2009

I stayed at this resort for 9 days on a business trip in Nov 2009. The expectations for my stay were emailed ahead of time to Taj hotel management. On arrival I was whisked to my car at the airport and settled into my Taj Room. A wine bottle and fresh fruit was set on the table. The room was well appointed and spacious. I had the amenities of a personal butler who came in handy when I was under the weather and who I called for a hot cup of tea at 3am one day.

The buffet breakfast was ample and service was exceptional and very attentive. Being in Taj wing I did visit the lounge a couple of times and found it a good area to socialize with other business travelers over cocktails and o'duerves.

The dinners at Blue Ginger and Masala Klub were excellent and the hotel staff also set up a group dinner arranged at Blue Giner by my company in my honor.

The grounds of the hotel are lush and it really is hard to imagine that there is a busy metropolis outside the gates.

The gym was small and claustrophobic and the spa facilities needs to be improved.

Being a gin connoisseur I was disappointed that they could not offer Bombay Sapphire at their bars.

The other point was since most flights arrive late at night, the bar closing at 11:00pm is a bit of a downer and there should be the flexibility of bring your own drinks from your mini-bar to a common area if you wish.

The entire management staff needs to be congratulated on their service attentiveness so much so that they remembered little requests and wishes to make my stay pleasant. Even inquiring on my health as I had a slight throat infection for a few days.

This is the place for me in my future visits......knowing that I did visit the other top hotels to see their facilities first hand.

Dr. Ash

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank drash1
Arindham, EAM Accomodations at The Taj West End, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2010

Dear Dr. Pereira
Wishing you and your family a very happy new year and a great year ahead.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful and elaborate feedback about your stay with us in November.

Firstly I apologise for the non availability of Bombay Sapphire in our Bar. I have taken up the issue with the concerned department. Also we have noted your feedback on the spa and health club facilites. I would like to tell you that we are upgrading our facilites in the spa and health club and hope fully the same will be ready before your next visit.

I have conveyed your feedback to all my associates.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon at the hotel.

Thanking you
Executive Assistant Manager-Accomodations

Reviewed December 3, 2009

My wife was 8 months pregnant and we did not want to travel too far from Bangalore for our vacation. Our stay at the West End was a surprise that I had planned for my wife. The staff took great care of her, pandering to her whims and fancies, and even sent us a cake on our anniversary. Thoughtful touches like wine, christmas pudding after they made our bed was really appreciated.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nellipuzha

Dear Guest
Greetings from The Taj West End, Bangalore

Wishing you and your family a very happy new year. I would first like to congratulate and wish you and your wife for the new inclusion in your family in a short time.

Thank you for your feedback on the services of the hotel. I have shared the same with all my associates.

Looking forward to meeting you and your family the next time you visit our hotel.

Wish you all the best.

Reviewed December 2, 2009

This is one of the best hotel I have been to. Simply awesome.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with friends

Dear Guest
Greetings from The Taj West End, Bangalore!

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the hotel.

Looking forward to meeting you on your next stay at the hotel.

Reviewed November 25, 2009

Located in the center of the city, it is an excellent place to relax to Bangalore. Tremendous hospitality and service from everyone in the hotel. Pool area and health club very clean.

Best hotel I've ever been to.
regards
Sascha

Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Arindham, EAM Accomodations at The Taj West End, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2009

Dear Sascha
Greetings from The Taj West End, Bangalore!

Firstly let me thank you for taking the time out to post such a positive review about the hotel. I have shared your feedback with all my associates.

Looking forward to meeting you on your next visit to the hotel.

Reviewed November 20, 2009

I visited the hotel to attend a conference and was amazed to see setup there and especially the food!! Yummy.... The staff of the hotel was very decent and everything was very systematic... I think is one of the best hotels in Bangalore to go atleast once

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2009

This hotel and all its staff are the best. They could not have been more accommodating.

Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business