1,957 results
All reviews blue ginger masala klub vietnamese restaurant blue bar heritage walk mynt restaurant heritage tour an oasis lush greenery main building bustling city race course beautiful property club room modern amenities coffee shop duty manager
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2017

as for my experience This property is very good for business and leisure travellers. lot of gardens and greenery in hole property, Night time More romantic and it will gives resort experience, food is amazing, specially south indian. I will stay again in this property for my next bangalore visit.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Somnath M, General Manager at Taj West End, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank You very much for choosing to stay at The Taj West End, Bangalore and taking time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor.

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our hospitality. I have shared your appreciation with the team for their personalized customer service as comments like yours are our ultimate reward.

We immensely value your patronage and look forward to your continued support.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

Courtesy Pandalai Arjun, I had the pleasure of an exclusive heritage walk around the property's premises arranged very kindly by Shaun Cooper, Director of Rooms. The suites and cottages were a perfect blend of old-world charm and modern amenities. The ancient banyan tree and the lush foliage, not to forget the turkeys dotting the lawns were a delight to behold. And, this was followed by a divine meal at the Blue Ginger Vietnamese restaurant. Urvazi Elavia oversaw proceedings and the meal had chef Vairamuthu's special touch. Truly a memorable experience to cherish!

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,

We are indeed privileged to be of service to you. We are extremely delighted to note that you found our services excellent. This is a source of encouragement to us to enable us to consistently excel.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

"Hospitality is about the human connection" - Sarala Rajashekhar - Executive Housekeeper, Taj West End

It was our anniversary and with time for no other plans at last minute, called up Taj West End to book a stay and casually mentioned it is for our anniversary. The stay turned out to be so magnificent that we will remember it for life!! The staff really went out of their way to make it happen.

The hotel is in itself looks like a tropical paradise with so much greenery in teh middle of a choking city. Checkin was a breeze. We were greeted for our anniversary. The room was decorated and soon after we entered the room, we were served Tea and along with it came an anniversary cake!

During the evening walk, we happened to casually talk to Ajay (?), the head of engineering, He explained about the property and how it is internally redone yet maintaining the 125 year old heritage. He also introduced us to the executive housekeeper Sarala Rajashekar, who also gave us a walk through of the property and took us a to a beautiful temple nested in between the woods. During the end of the walk, she told us she will arrange for our breakfast under the rain tree. By the time we got back to the room, we had a beautiful tray decorated with bangles and flowers with her card in it!!

We had booked for dinner at the Blue Ginger. The ambiance, the food and the service was splendid! And the dinner ended with another special anniversary cake! Saurav Chatterjee at the restaurant took excellent care of us.

In the morning, we walked up to the raintree for breakfast. It was such a huge surprise for us see we had an exclusive table, in the middle of the garden!! We had never had such a wonderful experience. Muniraju, who took care of us during breakfast arranged for a spectacular looking and tasting breakfast platter when we could not decide on what we wanted!!

Before checkout, I thanked Ms Sarala for making our stay a very memorable one and I have shared her comment above.

Hospitality at its best! Taj - we will be back soon!!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Taj West End, Bangalore!

Thank you so much for sharing such an overwhelming experience you had during your stay at the hotel.

It gives me immense pleasure to read that you had an amazing time during your stay and thoroughly enjoyed our services and amenities.

I have taken the liberty of sharing your lovely feedback with the entire team and they are equally excited to know about your experience at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Taj West End for many more of such memorable experiences in the future.

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Amazing hotel with lovely cottages . Each cottage has a beautiful verandah and it defines luxury at its best. The food is delicious and wonderful and the interiors of the hotel is very beautiful and tastefully designed

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Somnath M, General Manager at Taj West End, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2017

Dear Guest,

We are sincerely delighted that you found our hospitality par excellence. It is feedback from valued guests like you that motivates us to strive for excellence.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Though I stayed in Taj west for only 2 nights and I had to rush early in the morning to the airport, but I can say that the hotel is stunning.
From the reception area to the rooms, " mine was in the second floor" it was very nice experience.

If I am coming back to Bangalore, I am coming back to Taj.