ITC Windsor, Bengaluru
$235
$221
JW Marriott
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
$266
Agoda.com
$180
$119
1,705 results
All reviewsraj pavilionroyal afghandum pukhtluxury collectionafghan restaurantcolonial stylebeautiful hotelluxury hotelcoffee shopbreakfast buffetroom servicebusiness tripexcellent serviceduty managerpool sidespecial thanksin house
Reviewed October 17, 2013

First I should request the managment of this hotel to put it under the catagory of Business Hotel and certainly not a place for family vacation. Staff in this hotel were usual and sometime with
confusing.and misleading conversation. One thing I must say foods were great , be it breakfast or dinner. A smiling young lady from Jammu was some sort of relief.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
ITCWINDSOR, General Manager at ITC Windsor, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Greetings of the day to you...

Thank you very much for sparing time and writing to us your valuable feedback of your recent stay in the hotel.

We thank you for your appreciative comments about our food which has indeed created a space in the fine dining culinary space of Bengaluru.

I would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feedback during your recent stay at ITC Windsor and have taken cognizance of your observation. Your feedback will undoubtedly help us synergise and streamline our services as also enhancing guest experience.

The team at ITC Windsor is committed to quality service and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Fantastic rooms, good service, amazing interior designing, fabulous ambiance, delicious food - What more can one ask !

Worth every penny spent on this superb property in Bengaluru

Thumbs up from my side.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Greetings of the day to you...

Thank you very much indeed for sharing with us such a delightful review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. At ITC Windsor, we do strive to go that extra mile and give our guest unmatched hospitality and a memorable stay. Thank you very much for appreciating our services and the entire team feels proud and honored to read your compliments.

Maintaining the benchmark of finesse, luxury and high standards in service as a Team makes ITC Windsor a truly illustrious property

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the ITC Windsor in the not so distant future.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I liked there address to the concerns raised by me and after my review I had visited at least 8 times to the hotel and every time thereafter I am delighted to stay there. Important is that they keep track of your requirements/likes and dislikes. Even after 3 months they kept track and I was delighted and served well. I wish them all good luck.

Room Tip: I you love ethnic luxury go for rooms in the block you enter above the swimming pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Greetings of the day to you...

We are delighted to know that you now enjoy staying with us. At ITC Windsor, we do strive to go that extra mile and give our guest unmatched hospitality and a memorable stay. Thank you very much for appreciating the efforts as the entire team feels proud and honored to read your compliments

We certainly look forward to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I arrived at the hotel after a long flight at about 05:00 in the morning. The reception at the airport was excellent with a smooth transition to the hotel from the airport. On check in the service again was lovely. Once in my room I realised that I had picked up the wrong suitcase from the airport. I rang reception and explained the problem. This is where I began to realise how special the people working at ITC Windsor are. I was put through to their contact at the airport some 45 minutes drive away. He immediately took ownership of my problem and liaise with the baggage handlers in less than an hour I had my suitcase in my room.
The room was lovely and very clean. The bed and pillows were really great and really comfortable.
The restaurants and room service I used was also excellent.
I cannot stress how good this hotel is. I recommend the hotel to any travel weary traveller - it is an oasis!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to share with us your wonderful review on Trip Advisor.
Maintaining high standards of luxury and finesse in our Product & Services is our benchmark and thereby makes ITC Windsor a truly illustrious property.

It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the highest level of services to make their stay truly memorable.

The team at ITC Windsor is committed to quality service and your appreciation is truly rewarding.

Thank you for your recognition and looking forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for close to 3 months and have to say that everything was good, from room service to bars and restaurants. There are 3 very decent restaurants and the Dublin bar where you can dine, the bar has a very happy atmosphere to hang out in with great staff to talk with. I spent many a good night in there watching the cricket. I recommend anyone coming to Bangalore to consider this hotel.

Room Tip: The Tower Rooms are a nice quiet area with a nice roof garden on the third floor. There is no ATM in the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
ITCWINDSOR, General Manager at ITC Windsor, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Greetings of the day to you...

We are delighted as well to know that you enjoyed our cuisine which have indeed created a different dimension in the fine dining culinary space of Bangalore, also Dublin is a truly prized possession of ITC Windsor. We are happy you enjoyed the same. We are glad to inform you that the ITC Windsor has been attributed with the credo ‘where the city dines’!