1,769 results
All reviews mg road monsoon restaurant happening place the heart of the city boutique hotel business trip value for money rooms are small pool side coffee shop courteous staff prime location wonderful stay front office excellent service comfortable stay room service
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the moment of arrival the service level was really great, very welcoming.
The room spacious and comfortable and well equipped,breakfast spread was great, with lots of options and the staff are very friendly and jovial, went out of their way to provide all that was needed.
I will definitely recommend this hotel my friends and will be back soon.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
The Park Blr H, General Manager at The Park Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi R2709,

We are totally thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectation whilst your visit to our Bangalore hotel, feedback like yours keeps us motivated.We strive to make all our guests stay a happy and smooth one.

Our team will be equally happy to hear their special mention in your feedback.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beyond expectation....Loved the hotel and the location. The hotel lobby is small but well designed. The rooms are beautiful and the furniture are antique. Well kept and clean and tidy. The HK meban was too good with his services. Lobby manager promised to give me a new renovated room in my next visit.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
The Park Blr H, General Manager at The Park Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi adivinsin,

Thanks a lot for the 5 star rating, we are glad to know that your stay with us was as per your expectations.

Feedback like yours keeps us motivated.We strive to make all our guests stay a happy and smooth one.

Meban from our will be equally happy to hear their special mention in your feedback.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent for corporate and all. They solve all problems, during stay end to end. You name it, they have it. Very cordial. I hope corporate can take advantage of the offers provided. It is centrally located.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi Raja K,

Mr from our will be equally happy to hear their special mention in your feedback.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is well built and very conveniently located, the staff members are extremely friendly and ensure a seamless stay for their guests. I stayed back in month of September and rooms were pretty tidy and were recently renovated, they had special guest amenities placed for us as well.
Keep up the good work with maintaining housekeeping standards.
Shoutout to Housekeeping staff who got the preferred flowers placed in our room as well. Will definitely look forward for my next stay here.

Room tip: Pool view rooms are recommended
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi ShobhitU4,

Our team will be equally happy to hear their special mention in your feedback.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently I stayed in this hotel for two days, August 30 and 31, 2019. I booked this hotel using makemytrip.COM. I made my booking months before my arrival. I made request for two beds and early arrival. When I arrive they didn't have any room available. Finally, they gave me the room after 1pm. The room had only one bed. When I complained about it they said they don't have any room available with 2 beds. I had to tell them "I AM NOT GAY AND I AM NOT GOING TO TO SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MALE IN THE SAME BED". After a long discussion they provided an extra bed. Till we left they couldn't give us a room with two beds. During checkout thy said everything is paid and I don't owe them anything. After returning to USA I saw a charge of 11.29 USD on my credit card which was very disturbing. I disputed to my credit card company as a fraudulent charge. On the travel site its listed as a 5-star hotel. It can barely pass the standards of a 1-star hotel. THE HOTEL IS A BIG MESS. 5 STAR PROPERY RATING IS MADE UP AND VERY VERY MISLEADING. JUST AVOID THIS HOTEL. AVOID THIS HOTEL UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET DISAPOINTED AND RIPPED OFF.THE MANAGEMENT STAFF ARE VERY INCOMPETENT. I AM SURPROISED HOW THIS HOTEL IS RUNNING AND NOT AUDITAED

Date of stay: August 2019
ASGARCHA, General Manager at The Park Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Amitabh N,

We sincerely regret not providing you an experience as per your expectations.

Mean while we would like the guests who read your review to know, that the following statements in your review are not true.

1. Your booking was for a double bed room with no request for a twin room or early check-in.
2. The room was provided at 1150 hrs even though our check-in time is 1400 hrs.
3. The hotel did not have a twin room available, so we provided an extra bed in your room.
4. The charge of 11.29 USD is of 2 beers you had at the bar, the same was paid directly by you by punching in your secure pin number.
5. Your remark on LGBT community is unfair, I believe it is hurtful to put down people for their sexual preferences.

My apologies once again for not being able to provide you satisfactory experience.

Best Regards