“Very nice stay”
Review of The Park Bangalore

The Park Bangalore
Ranked #53 of 726 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stayed here for a business trip for one day. The place is really good. Very spacious and clean rooms. Room service was not that great as they were short of staff. Few rooms which are close to disc usually have noise problems. The breakfast is really awesome. It's almost on MG road and lot of shops nearby. Also TGIF and Barbeque Nation are at walking distance from this place.

Overall a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Do not choose a room near the disc. There is disturbance because of the disc.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
The Park Blr H, General Manager at The Park Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback with the Tripadvisor community.

We are delighted to note that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed your breakfast experience besides our locational advantage of being easily accessible to various shopping and entertainment destinations.

I sincerely apologize for the concern you have shared and have taken note of your discomfort on the delay you experienced with room service. Let me assure you that your feedback has been shared with the relevant teams and corrective action has been initiated.

Each one of us at The Park, Bangalore look forward to the pleasure of serving you again and offering you a "better yet" experience.

gm.blr@theparkhotels.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,409)

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Very nice area on MG Road. Lots of shopping and entertainment nearby. The entertainment gets quite load, although the volume is greatly reduced by 2230. My room was small but comfortable. Staff was friendly and efficient. I was fasting for a medical exam, so I couldn't sample the food or gym.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure serving you and we thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

My team and I are delighted to note that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our locational advantage for shopping and entertainment.

We look forward to the pleasure of serving you again and we hope to offer you more facets of The Park experience whenever you visit the garden city.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Best boutique hotel in bangalore, the pillar in the lobby with carvings and the silver chair reveals our ancient architecture. Located in central business area and reasonable pricing of rooms, its a value for money. Rooms are not huge still enough for a couples stay, bathrooms are little small to compromise certain things. Food is excellent and staff are courteous enough to take care of you to make feel at home. The 'I-Bar' on Fridays must be the best night club in Bangalore.

Room Tip: Room facing front (East) towards the 1 MG Mall would be ideally the best room to stay with a lovely...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
The Park Blr H, General Manager at The Park Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure serving you and we thank you for taking time and sharing your feedbak with the TripAdvisor community.

I am pleased to note that you had a comfortable stay and the services extended by my team was to your satisfaction. Your kind words of recognition has been shared with the team, especially the kitchen team who are delighted to note that they could enhance your dining experience.
It is heartwarming to read that you enjoyed the boutique nature and ambiance of our product, besides our locational advantage.

My team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and serving you again.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We'll the building looks old but when I entered the lobby it was very different .the drapes and the pillar at the centre looks amazing. The arrangement looks beautiful . The rooms are bit small but the design is good and the cleanliness was excellent . The best was the tun down service provided to room was very different. Make sure you make a visit to ibar and aqua

Room Tip: The room should be pool facing as the aqua looks beautiful
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
The Park Blr H, General Manager at The Park Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure serving you and we thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

The team and I are delighted to read your heartwarming review and truly value your kind words of praise and appreciation of our product and services. The House keeping team in particular are extremely happy to note that they could enhance your comfort and recognise our unique style of turndown service. At The Park, we constantly endeavor to create guest experiences that are "Anything but Ordinary" . Acknowledgement and recognition from esteemed guests like yourself is our greatest reward.

We thank you immensely for your recommendation. The team and I look forward to the pleasure of serving you again and offering you a "better yet" experience.

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

It was a very pleasing stay courteous staff transparent billing
Nice food great Thai curry
Sweet rooms
Great Thursday Friday Saturday nights
@ I bar beer bit costly
Nice location
Recommended to my peers

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

We are delighted to note that you had a memorable culinary experience with us besides being able to unwind and relax at I bar.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

This hotel is located in the heart of Bangalore. All the happening places of Bangalore are located close by. The staff is warm and friendly and helpful. They will never let you down. The rooms are spacious, clean and cosy. The view from my room and beautiful and serene. The restaurant Monsoon, which is open 24 hours, never fails to dissapoint you at any time of the day. I entered the i-BAR on a saturday night, and had a great time ! The room is not very costly and fits the needs of anyone looking out for a comfortable stay !

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure serving you and we thank you fr taking time and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to note that you had a memorable experience and the services extended by my team was to your comfort and satisfaction. Our people are our greatest asset and appreciation such as this will encourage us to strive for even higher standards of service.

We are grateful to note that you were able to enjoy the comfort and cleanliness of your room besides the enhanced culinary experience at Monsoon and the revelry at I bar.

I thank you once again for sharing such a lovely review. The team and I look forward to the pleasure of serving you again and making The Park Bangalore "your home" whenever you visit the garden city.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My visit to this hotel is twice a year. It has lovely themes on each floor, I have stayed in all the 4 floors. Starting from the door man Mr. Rajgopal, room service staff, front desk, monsoon & the gym instructors are simply superb. Always recommend this hotel to all my people. Appreciate your efforts in maintaining the standard & happy to note the efforts put in for making my stay comfortable...( especially the birthday cake n flowers placed in my room on arrival). Keep Going! All the best - The Park.......

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure serving you and your family as always. We thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

Each one of is delighted to read your heartwarming review which I can assure you is a tremendous source of inspiration and encouragement.

At The Park, Bangalore, we constantly endeavour to provide our guests with the highest level of comfort, whilst providing an experience that is memorable and soulful. Acknowledgement and appreciation from esteemed guests like yourself, is our greatest reward. Your generous compliments have been conveyed to the team. The Kitchen and Housekeeping team in particular are overwhelmed to note that they could make your experience special.

Thank you once again for being an ambassador of The Park and we are humbled by you recommendation of our hotel.We eagerly await the opportunity of serving you again at "your home" in the garden city.