“Efficient Hotel”

Le Meridien Bangalore
Ranked #32 of 730 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Efficient hotel, great staff who offer awesome service. The hotel has undergone, some soft changes over the last few months, which has uplifted the property. Food is a big plus, after so many visits to the property have always seen consistency.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Mr. Sah,

We thank you for your valuable feedback and sincerely appreciate your time for doing so.

It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality and impeccable service for all our valued guests.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.

We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the overall facilities and services at the hotel. I would share your delightful feedback with my Le Meridien family, am sure they would be happy to hear this. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

We thank you once again for your feedback as it is essential for us to deliver our services in accordance with our guests’ preferences.

Vice President – Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (1,443)

Reviewed June 21, 2014

i spend about 2 weeks in this hotel.

The room was nice and the staff was very friendly.

location wise it is at a nice quite environment but a little hard to get around.

also if you want quite rooms dont get one facing the swimming pool.

Room Tip: get a room facing golf course for better view and quieter invironment
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Reviewed June 21, 2014

A very nice place with awesome service.

One place you will definitely want to stay in bangalore.

Not very near to shopping malls or nice attractions but you can always hold a cab or the "tuk tuk" car if you wish to go somewhere.

One thing is that this hotel doesn't have free WiFi.so you might want to keep consider that before booking this hotel.

Food is very good I would say.

Love the breakfast and dinner buffet!

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I have spend quite some time at this great hotel near the centre of Bangalore. The ambiance is relaxed and the food is great. The staff is very professional and makes sure that everything works out great for their guests. They take very good care of your personal needs and are honestly interested in your well being. The chef is making great indian food and the staff spoils you with it...

I recommend this hotel to everybody who want to stay at bangalore either for work or for pleasure.

Room Tip: I had a room at the 1st floor with pool view, but sometimes when there is a private party there can...

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel. Approximate 1 hr drive from airport. Rooms are nice and clean. Staff are very cordial and helpful. I like the food most. Excellent taste. Their review process is also strong. After diner I got a call regarding the taste of food.
Nice hotel. I like it.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights for one of my business trips. The room was quite nice and so was the bathroom. The buffet offered a wide range of options and the food was really good. It had a beautiful swimming pool and the whole ambiance of the hotel was nice.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Kiran,

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Excellent business hotel in the heart of Bangalore City. I have stayed several times in the this hotel (my 1st preference ), always found the services of this hotel equally good. The staff is genuine and very humble and eager to assist you at any given time. I had misplaced my bags and the Front desk manager assisted me and co-ordinate with the Lufthansa office to get my bags which were misplaced by them. My only complaint about the hotel is that it has only a small gym. Over all a clean, warm and friendly hotel.

Perfectly located if you are doing Business in the vicinity.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business