“Good service and reasonable rates”

Le Meridien Bangalore
Ranked #37 of 666 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I was there in Bangalore for four days for business trip. The hotel is ideally located and very convenient for stay. Food and service is very nice. Staff is extremely helpful and guides about the local information correctly and accurately. I would recommend this hotel for a short stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your valuable feedback and sincerely appreciate your time for doing so.

It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality and impeccable service for all our valued guests.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.

We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the overall facilities and services at the hotel. I would share your delightful feedback with my Le Meridien family, am sure they would be happy to hear this. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

We thank you once again for your feedback as it is quintessential for us to deliver our services in accordance with our guests’ preferences.

There are newer reviews for Le Meridien Bangalore

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I stayed in a Le Meridien Delhi 1 year ago it was so good we stayed there again month and so when it came to pick out a hotel in Bangalore we chose the Le Meridien Bangalore We were not disappointed we were looked after so well from the young men who looked after the room to the management Our driver to some wonderful places and some great places to eat he "educated" in south Indian food The traffic is a problem having said that the
Meridien is first class.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I am staying here for past few years every time I visit Bangalore for my professional or personal reasons, perfect place , location and facilities , and the courteous staff makes the stay more comfortable !!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

I was here during my Business trip to Bangalore
The Hotel is located on Shankey Tank Road right opposite to the golf course, the area is beautiful
On a Sunday, it took us about 1 hr to reach the Hotel from the Airport
The Airport transfers provided was pretty comfortable
We checked in to Executive Suites which was pretty spacious
They housekeeping guys replenish the toiletries, the refreshment center and fruits and chocolates everyday, however in spite of putting the phone and the room on DND, they 'by mistake' would call you every day around 3 PM, the phone rang once and got disconnected but that is enough to wake you up. We were working opposite the clock hence we slept in the through the morning and noon which is obviously not known to the housekeeping folks, however if you put both your phone and room on DND, the mistake should not happen, it happened on 3-4 occasions during my one week stay
The complimentary breakfast had various choices, eggs to order counter was very prompt
They also offer complimentary cocktails every evening
There is an iron provided in the room which came in very handy as I was travelling in a very short notice
The WiFi connection comes at a charge of Rs 750/ day which is definitely not good as most Hotels offer this free of cost. Thankfully I was carrying my dongle, it is advisable to carry your own Dongle rather than paying the exorbitant charge
The best part about the in room dining option is they provide half portion for almost everything in the menu, as the full portion is too much for one person and it gets wasted
I did not like the Basmati rice they had, so upon requesting they served the Chinese Rice, also they served outside the menu if you requested which was nice
Overall a nice comfortable experience with small issues

Room Tip: The ones with the view of the golf course or the pool
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.

At the outset, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay with us. We have noted your comments and have taken corrective measures to ensure that our processes are in place. However we are gratified to receive kind words of appreciation as well for the overall facilities and services at the hotel. I would share your delightful feedback with my Le Meridien family, am sure they would be happy to hear this. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Super comfort with great experience
The hotel is super nice and luxurious. The room is spacious and comfy. Stayed in a deluxe room. As most of luxury hotels in Bangalore, this hotel is also have its gated security and even a luggage x-ray machine at its entrance. Though it's a bit troublesome as we need to be screened but it's for the safety purpose. The restaurant serves super nice food especially during dinner. The staffs were friendly and helpful. The hotel has a wide buffet..
I loved the stay here. Book it if you travel to Bangalore...you won’t repent...

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.

We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the overall facilities and services at the hotel. I would share your delightful feedback with my Le Meridien family, am sure they would be happy to hear this. Guest Safety is of utmost importance to us and we ensure that all our guests enjoy a hassle free stay with us. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

There is a wonderful experience in Le Meridien Hotel. This is one of the best hotels I stay. Its location is in central Bangalore. Food, Security is fantastic. Rooms are very luxurious and clean. Staffs are helpful. I would recommend this hotel to any business traveler in Bangalore.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

The room was good; the housekeeping exceeded the expectations by servicing the room each time to perfection without having to ask for it. The breakfast buffet has a decent selection of food, the a la carte choice in the restaurant is also good. Staff is helpful and does take good care for special requests.