All reviewsamusement parkactivity roomwoods restaurantwater ridesfast track ticketsswimming poolair hockeykids play areadry ridesexecutive roomdecent facilitiesnight staymulti cuisine restaurantvalue for moneyextra beddinner buffetroom service
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The Resort together with the theme park offers you a perfect weekend gateway. We were offered a festive season package by the resort on account of Dusshera which included one day stay in an executive suit, buffet breakfast and buffet dinner and entry to the theme park.

•Room- Suit no. 410 on the fourth floor was appointed to us. Suit was well lit, bright, spacious, and pretty neat and had a great view of the Theme park. We could see the Clock Tower from our room's window. Suit had all the necessary amenities like fresh and clean bed linen, 32 inches LCD, Safe locker, Electric kettle, first aid kit and clean bathrooms with 24/7 hot water facility. Only drawback what I feel was that the mattress and pillows were too soft which refrained us from getting a sound sleep.

•Food and the Restaurant- The Woody's Restaurant of the resort had a great ambiance with a capacity of accommodating 60 or more people comfortably. Buffet spread was limited but was decent. Quality of food was excellent. Dinner buffet offered Indian, Italian and Chinese cuisines. Options for breads were limited (Only Tandoori Roti and Naan). Desserts especially Gajar Ka Halwa was worth a try. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet more than the dinner buffet .Breakfast Buffet offered a vast menu with South Indian delicacies like hot steamed idlis, uttapams and mendu vadas, along with North Indian puri sabji. For those who enjoy an American breakfast, there were omelets, chicken sausages, muffins, banana cakes and croissants. Watermelon Juice was freshly prepared.The Restaurant has its branch in the theme park as well and offers cookies, pastries, puffs and other confectioneries It also provides cake at a decent price (650 INR) within the park itself if in case you want to celebrate one's birthday in the park.

•Pub and Pool- We couldn't make use of the pub and pool due to shortage of time but Pub offers happy hours scheme from 8 am -8 pm.

•Indoor activities- They have indoor games operational from 8 am -8 pm with games like Table tennis, carom, chess, air hockey and Foosball.

•Service- The hotel staff is courteous, friendly and very helpful. We received a warm welcome. We checked-in late morning say around 11:00 am (Check-in time was at 12:00 am but the staff was considerate enough to make the room available for us). After settling down, we went to the theme park. Though the resort is at a walk-able distance from the theme park, the resort offers pick and drop service. The driver was very courteous and escorted us to the park. The hotel out stands in hospitality.

The resort assures you a complete relaxation after a tiring day at the theme park. A great experience all together and definitely worth staying.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors have a great view of the theme park.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Rupaliprusty
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is first resort attached to an amusement park in Bangalore! A common concept in other countries but first time in India! I will keep the review focused to resort!

Resort is freshly built and is swanky. Rooms are well appointed and can match or exceed a 3 star hotel anywhere in world.

Restaurant is attractive and food is excellent. Food spread is limited during buffet but serves well to all types of diners. Bar is well stocked and serves ‘okay’ cocktails. Pool and Gym are also okay.

Resort offers packages inclusive of food and park entry.
I will recommend checking in on Saturday late morning and spend day at park. Stay in resort for night and leave in morning after breakfast!

Only complaint - Not value for money!

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor for great view of park!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kuldi
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Had been to Wonder-la by chance. Was to halt in Bangalore on the way back from Coorg. On a friend suggestion, we had made up our mind to stay then and there. Its around 35Km (1-1.5 Hours) from Bangalore. We had taken 2 deluxe rooms for 2 couples and 2 children. Our package included the room tariff with free buffet dinner and breakfast and entry into the park.

The room are pretty neat. The pool is also good. The buffet is limited but good. There is an offer in the bar wherein you one plus one free for any drink.

Had given a lesser rating because by daughter of 3 years wasn't allowed into most of the rides in the theme park.

In case u have your own vehicle, i would suggest that u check in the late afternoon or in the evenings and the next day morning after breakfast check out and go to the park.

3  Thank anreddy78
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stayed between 29 July and 1st August 2012.

This is definitely one of the best resort I have stayed in and can compare this to be better than Genting Highlands in KL. We had booked one Single Room and one Suite and were pleasantly surprised when checking in the staff offered to shift our Single room to a Executive room Monsoon Package which gave us a positive cash benefit of around Rs. 1000 per night.

a) Room: Extremely well appointed and tastefully done to keep kids active. Great view of the Themepark from my suite room.

b) Service: This is where this place stands apart. Have never seen such pleasant service where every member of the staff is trying hard to impress and out-do each other. I would need to write pages if I have to give example of their exemplary service. My child accidentally broke one of their glass tables and i was expecting a Rs. 10K bill for the same during my check-out but was told by the staff that kids will be kids and these things happen! Could not believe that I was in India !!!

c) Food: Again for a MAP plan (free Breakfast and Dinner), I did not expect this quality of food or service. They do not wait for you to ask, example, I drop a fork and within a few seconds, a new fork is brought to my table without even my asking! Food quality is one of the best with a live pasta section; their Rasam rocks and is the best I have had.

d) Play Area: Again quality equipment and safety is put a paramount. Staff guide you and assist you if you struggle.

e) Pool and pub: Was again impressed with the quality of water and bar service.

All in all an excellent place and great value for money, you do not get bored here. I am sure to return next year as I find this better value for money compared to going to Genting.

Please keep up this good service.

Room Tip: Go for this place, it rocks....
8  Thank Venkataraman S
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I stayed with my family for one night. We took the suite which was clean and excellent. The bathroom was clean with all necessary amenities. in case one is travelling to spend time at the theme park, then I would advice them to stay back at the resort. The hotel people arrange for the entry ticket to the park and there are pick up and drop facilities to the park. You can spend the whole day at the park without a worry of driving back home if your staying at the resort. The swimming pool is very well maintained and the water as mentioned in the brochure is warm. The bar is nice. overall the staff are very helpful and friendly. The food spread is average. overall had a great experience. I hope they maintain their standards.

8  Thank rinimukherjee