All reviewsamusement parkactivity roomwoods restaurantwater ridesfast track ticketsswimming poolair hockeykids play areadry ridesexecutive roomdecent facilitiesnight staymulti cuisine restaurantvalue for moneyextra beddinner buffetroom service
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stayed between 29 July and 1st August 2012.

This is definitely one of the best resort I have stayed in and can compare this to be better than Genting Highlands in KL. We had booked one Single Room and one Suite and were pleasantly surprised when checking in the staff offered to shift our Single room to a Executive room Monsoon Package which gave us a positive cash benefit of around Rs. 1000 per night.

a) Room: Extremely well appointed and tastefully done to keep kids active. Great view of the Themepark from my suite room.

b) Service: This is where this place stands apart. Have never seen such pleasant service where every member of the staff is trying hard to impress and out-do each other. I would need to write pages if I have to give example of their exemplary service. My child accidentally broke one of their glass tables and i was expecting a Rs. 10K bill for the same during my check-out but was told by the staff that kids will be kids and these things happen! Could not believe that I was in India !!!

c) Food: Again for a MAP plan (free Breakfast and Dinner), I did not expect this quality of food or service. They do not wait for you to ask, example, I drop a fork and within a few seconds, a new fork is brought to my table without even my asking! Food quality is one of the best with a live pasta section; their Rasam rocks and is the best I have had.

d) Play Area: Again quality equipment and safety is put a paramount. Staff guide you and assist you if you struggle.

e) Pool and pub: Was again impressed with the quality of water and bar service.

All in all an excellent place and great value for money, you do not get bored here. I am sure to return next year as I find this better value for money compared to going to Genting.

Please keep up this good service.

Room Tip: Go for this place, it rocks....
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Venkataraman S
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I stayed with my family for one night. We took the suite which was clean and excellent. The bathroom was clean with all necessary amenities. in case one is travelling to spend time at the theme park, then I would advice them to stay back at the resort. The hotel people arrange for the entry ticket to the park and there are pick up and drop facilities to the park. You can spend the whole day at the park without a worry of driving back home if your staying at the resort. The swimming pool is very well maintained and the water as mentioned in the brochure is warm. The bar is nice. overall the staff are very helpful and friendly. The food spread is average. overall had a great experience. I hope they maintain their standards.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank rinimukherjee
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had to stay there for a night to visit the park, and I should say that the experience we got was awesome..

At the entrance, we were greeted gently by those attenders..!! The receptionist were so kind..!! We were given room no. 601 which had a nice view to the outer side which was damn good..!! We were in a shock when we entered the room.. It was not the one which we imagined..!! It was too too good..!! The ambience of the room is very nice..!! The room service was very good..!! The food was so nice..!! And to our wonder, we found south indian foods in the morning breakfast buffet..!! Nice try mates..!!

All that we could see was, a charming smile in all the employees of the Resort..!! We were in no mood of getting out of the room..!! Will again visit the place for yet another relaxation..!!

Room Tip: Get a room at the top level..!! You will be jaw strucked..!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank kjana07
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I stayed with my family for one day to visit park. We spent nice time over there. Hotel staff was very helpful , buffet was good ,rooms were very clean and comfortable. All amenities was there. The hotel people only arrange our park entry tickets. and ad good drop and pickup facilities to the park.overall experience was very good.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank myloveisvacation
WonderlaHoliday... H, Manager at Wonderla Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your review with us and also thank you for the 4 star rating of the resort on TripAdvisor. We have noted your concerns about the ambience which will be looked into and addressed. However with regards to the food rates, we wish to clarify that we charge Rs.99+taxes for a plate of Samosa (4 Nos. ) and not for a single piece .

Once again thank you for your valuable inputs and review on trip advisor.

Warm Regards
Team Wonderla

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Stayed for a night to visit the park.
This place is spanking new. The hospitality is great. The staff are motivated and care for your comfort. They have a nice spread for buffet. The room service is also prompt. Rooms are clean and bathrooms as well. The linen is also very clean. Pool is temperature controlled and has a pool side bar. Happy hours everyday from 4pm to 8pm is a welcome thing. They have a nice drop and pick up facility to the park even though it's pretty close by. They give a 20% discount on the park entry tickets and also for kids below 5 yrs they give a complimentary entry. However, the per night rates are on the higher side at present. The property alone cannot be categorized as a resort, it's more of a hotel with good facilities. A 30% reduced tariff chart will work better for the property.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family