““Had an excellent stay””
Review of 24 Tech Hotel

and 1 more site!
24 Tech Hotel
Ranked #30 of 584 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Hotel was excellent, located on outer ring of Bangalore,Thanks Mr. Sebastian & all staffs made my stay a memorable one. Gym facilities are available and ok for a good workout with a Personal Trainer. Room was immaculate and great, quite a contrast to some poverty right outside the window. Quite the security to get into hotel, inspecting cars coming in, and all luggage and guests going into hotel go thru xray security. I was very impressed with the staff members' willingness to make their guests comfortable and content. The hotel overall is clean and pleasant, with a nice a beautiful pool. I was very pleased with my stay at the 24 Tech Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Nakul26
There are newer reviews for 24 Tech Hotel

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed at the 24 tech hotel for 2 weeks in Mar2013 for business.
My overall experience was great!

The staff members are really professional and will make sure you have a very comfortable stay.
I would suggest this hotel to anyone working for a compagny within the Prestige Tech Park

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TravelG744
Reviewed April 4, 2013

found my stay to be extremely pleasant, the staff is extremely hospitable> the room has a great decor and ambiance which i never came across before whenever i traveled. i will be recommending this hotel to my company as this is the best in the region and also very closer to my office, which make my travel time less. also during the weekend the swimming pool was very relaxing and the house keeping boys very helpful.Overall a great stay All the best...!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jose155032
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Quite and comfortable stay. Room aminities are of 5 star hotel quality. Courteous and helpful staff. Very good location.

Suggect this hotel for business trips and family trips as well. Affordable price.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Vijayabhaskara ... M
Reviewed January 21, 2013

The rooms are very high quality, almost comparable to any five star hotels + free wifi.
Perfect for the business traveler and ideal if you have work in the ITPL/Marathahalli area.

This is also at a price point which is attractive. Lastly, the hotel is on the outer ring road. Very well connected by bus (the bus stop is just outside). The Vajra buses are very convenient and frequent connecting.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Kartik R
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times for business over the past 12 months and found it to be very good. There are other higher rating hotels in Bangalore like the nearby IBIS,PARK PLAZA,i, however they are a lot more expensive. I feel that 24 Tech offers excellent value in Banglore compared with the competition and satisfies my requirements. Key point when initially selecting this hotel is it is close to my work site - because traffic in Bangalore is a shocker. So please consider this when booking your hotel in Bangalore. However, I have not regretted my initial selection and keep going back (i will be returning again in January). Staff are excellent, well trained, attentive and friendly. Hotel is clean. Breakfast/dinner and food selection is fine. I have never had any stomach upsets when eating food at this hotel :) I am not sure about proximity to tourist attractions (never seen any as i am working), but I would be quite happy taking my young family to this hotel. Having said that - I don't recall seeing too many kids at this hotel. Seems to be mostly business guests. I used the gym during my last trip and this was amazing gym never seen in any hotels in Bangalore with all modern amenities. Overall - I have recommended this hotel to my work colleagues and others traveling to Bangalore - so I guess I am happy

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jasmine622
sebastian196, Manager at 24 Tech Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having your stay with us during your visit to Bangalore last month.

Thank you very much for sharing your compliments on our service, product and facilities on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to note that you found our service of the highest standard. My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you. Every guest is very special to us and it is our endeavour to make sure that they have a memorable experience.

Your compliments will certainly act as a source of great motivation for all of us to strive even further for excellence.

We thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Yours sincerely,

Sebastian Daniel
Manager - Operations & Marketing
24 Tech Hotel

Reviewed July 29, 2012

If you are a business traveler with a purpose in mind wanting to cool off for few hours at a multiplex or taste from an array of lip smacking restaurants,then this is the place to be.WHY?? Just for starters, all the IT hubs are a stone throw away. Starting from In-House Restaurant,Health Club,Concierge,Medical Store,Coffee Shop,Swimming Pool,a 'feel like home' rooms, this hotel is all that one needs!! The cleanliness is never to complain.Staff welcoming you,providing you that warmth is excellent.The food and service could improve a bit but overall a very nice place to "Chill out"

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo