“Soft noodles”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Koramangala
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had lunch with team. The noodles were very soft and smooth. Taste was very good. Some starters were excellent in taste.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (137)

Reviewed July 5, 2019

I am a regular visitor of Hunan Restaurant @Kormangala area in Bangalore since the last 5 years.....Tasted one of the best quality and authentic chinese delicacies which i have never found in any other known restaurants. Simply superb!!! Right from the courtesy and kind service of the staff till relishing food, everything out of there is exceptionally good...Unfortunately, the Kormangala restaurant has stopped the lift service which used to be available from the basement. Now the entrance is directly from the main road which is impossible and quite difficult for the physically challenged and senior citizens as such. I found it very difficult to climb almost 2 floors steps when i had visited last in the month of April 2019.....I have never been to other branch of BEL Road which now i am going to visit soon hoping that restaurant has lift facility. Highly recommended chinese restaurant!!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Hunan is definitely a must-try restaurant for good old Chinese and Pan Asian cuisine. Although, I had been a regular customer of their Hunan Express outlet which is a food stall at my office food court, I had never dined in at a Hunan restaurant earlier. So, this place was in my bucket list for quite sometime. I was looking for a Zomato Gold restaurant one day and when I saw that they're on it, I decided to visit this place.

I was pleased by the service and the warmth they showed in attending me.

FOOD, TASTE, AND QUALITY:

I ordered a Dragon Chopsuey and Thai Red Curry with Sticky Rice.

Dragon Chopsuey - Dragon Chopsuey was delicious and the portion served was sufficient for one person. It was moderate spicy and had many exotic vegetables in it.

Thai Red Curry with Sticky Rice - Thai Curry was superb! It was delectable and it went well with the Sticky Rice. I loved it and it the taste was amazing. The flavours and the aroma of ingredients came out well and gave a wholesome experience.

Sticky Rice - It was a perfect accompaniment with Thai curry.

SERVICE AND AMBIENCE:

Service was outstanding. The staff gave us good suggestions on what to order and were polite and courteous.

Ambience is decent, nothing extraordinary but quite good and looks upmarket.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed October 12, 2018

Hunan is located adjacent to new BEL road near Mayuri signal. Primarily a Chinese food maker. We asked the chef to recommend us whatever best veg options they had, and sure, they did. Some starter and then noodles. The food was very tasty, service was good, and ambiance too was nice.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Reservation was quite smooth, fast & courteous service and very tasty food.. sure go again and recommend

Date of visit: September 2018