“Authentic and delicious Thai food at Hunan”
Review of Hunan

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Koramangala
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Hunan is definitely a must-try restaurant for good old Chinese and Pan Asian cuisine. Although, I had been a regular customer of their Hunan Express outlet which is a food stall at my office food court, I had never dined in at a Hunan restaurant earlier. So, this place was in my bucket list for quite sometime. I was looking for a Zomato Gold restaurant one day and when I saw that they're on it, I decided to visit this place.

I was pleased by the service and the warmth they showed in attending me.

FOOD, TASTE, AND QUALITY:

I ordered a Dragon Chopsuey and Thai Red Curry with Sticky Rice.

Dragon Chopsuey - Dragon Chopsuey was delicious and the portion served was sufficient for one person. It was moderate spicy and had many exotic vegetables in it.

Thai Red Curry with Sticky Rice - Thai Curry was superb! It was delectable and it went well with the Sticky Rice. I loved it and it the taste was amazing. The flavours and the aroma of ingredients came out well and gave a wholesome experience.

Sticky Rice - It was a perfect accompaniment with Thai curry.

SERVICE AND AMBIENCE:

Service was outstanding. The staff gave us good suggestions on what to order and were polite and courteous.

Ambience is decent, nothing extraordinary but quite good and looks upmarket.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Hunan is located adjacent to new BEL road near Mayuri signal. Primarily a Chinese food maker. We asked the chef to recommend us whatever best veg options they had, and sure, they did. Some starter and then noodles. The food was very tasty, service was good, and ambiance too was nice.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Reservation was quite smooth, fast & courteous service and very tasty food.. sure go again and recommend

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Suitable for a family outing . Wide range of options / spread & quick, courteous service. May a bit harsh on the pocket !

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

For me, this is the best Chinese restaurant in the area. Staff is very friendly and give details and recommendation about the food. Ambiance is good. They have valet parking as well.

Date of visit: June 2018