“BBQ World Indiranagar Bangalore--very good”
Review of BBQ World

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
BBQ World
Ranked #2,823 of 11,028 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I had been to this property twice in past 6 months and I am very happy with their service. They serve barbeques prepared in Indian style - ofcourse its bufe system and price for food perperson will be arround $12.

Prose:
1. Good spread
2. Prepared and served fresh
3. Taste is very good
4. Service is fast
5. Competitive pricing when compared to their competition such as Barbeque Nation.

Cones:
1. During the summers dont choose to sit outside (no A/C outside) and eat in afternoon since they keep the warm barbeque on the table and it makes u feel uncomfortable.

3  Thank Thiru123

Reviewed December 23, 2012

food was good so was the service...
bt these guys are trying too hard to b barbeq nation... which they cant be .....and may b wont b too

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The first and foremost thing I look for in a restaurant is the hospitality and BBQ world didn't fail to impress me. They have a host of very nice people ready with a smile on their face for any of your order. Talking about food, the non-veg starters were simply superb. I would personally recommend their fish cake which I never found anywhere else. Though I am someone who doesn't consider fish and chicken as the real non-veg, but whatever was there, it was worth it especially the fish. There was mutton also but due to budget constraint we had to delete it from our menu. Now about veg starters. Sorry to say this, they suck, except for the potato thing.

Main course was eatable unlike other buffets. There was this butter nan which was so soft and which gave an aroma of pure butter. It was so yummy :). Now, about desserts. I wont be the right person to comment about desserts since I rarely eat sweets. I tried only fruits and ice-creams for desserts. I had enough an more ice creams to fill the last voids left in my stomach. Overall it was very satisfying experience for me and my colleagues and I would strongly recommend this place be it with your team or family or friends. But I cannot guarantee satisfaction if you are a veggie :)

1  Thank subith86