“Wonderful experience and great service”

Aroma Home Spa Bangalore
Ranked #3 of 111 Spas & Wellness in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Our Spa is where you can really feel at home. The cozy décor will put you at ease instantly. This is also a place where good energy and positive vibes are in abundance. We strive each day to create a tranquil spa experience that indulges the senses with luxurious natural products for all our spa services. Our therapists are well trained to provide expert services with care that provides lasting effects on body and mind.You can now gift your loved ones a special spa gift with the convenience of our online gift voucher/certificate purchase option. Simply choose the package of your choice, make your payment online and receive the gift certificate directly to your email.
Hamilton, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience and great service”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I visited Bangalore in India last month and was given a gift voucher from Aroma homespa by my sister to pamper myself with a red wine facial and Thai foot massage.I really enjoyed the afternoon.They use mostly natural products which suited me fine.Since I am allergy prone to chemicals. Beautifully done up place without being intimidating.The therapists were warm and welcoming.I particularly enjoyed the facial which included a nice back message too!
I would highly recommend this spa for its friendly staff and natural therapies.

2 Thank Ujwala P

Bengaluru, India
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Relaxing and rejuvenating!!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I was looking for good ayurvedic spa in Banaglore and after long search I found this place, AromhomeSpa. The place is is very calm. The services provided by the Staff and the owner is very good. The staff are very helpful and provide really good suggestions of services to be taken and you would see good results of the same. Most importantly the place is well maintained and they are very neat. The ayurvedic body massage as tradition is generally done two people and this is the only place I found who follow the processes in the city. Among all their services this is one of my favourites.

After colouring I had lost the texture of my hair and their Hair spa treatment was so good that its back to life :).

After very trips and trek I know where to go and relax . First thing I do after I visit my home is to AromaHomeSpa. Its absolutely relaxing and rejuvenating!!!!!

1 Thank pguruswa
Mumbai (Bombay), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“a good and relaxing experience!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I returned from a gruelling trekking holiday last weekend and wanted some relaxation, so I searched up the net and got to know about aroma homespa.
I found the ambience and the music really soothing, and the staff were very comforting and made me feel at home.
I was recommended to go in for a hot stone massage, a papaya and lime facial and a deep hair conditioning treatment..

The therapist jina seemed to be thoroughly trained and very professional in her work. It was one of the most amazing spa experience I have had in a long time.
Keep up the good work guys!

2 Thank prajwalchaudhari
Bengaluru, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great, even the pedicure!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I just read the only "terrible" review, and could not wait for posting this: I just got home from AromaHS, loved it! I had the green tea facial, and the pedicure. All great, and i can't wait to go back again. I actually am going to try their slimming program and a good old back massage.
Great value for money! nice "interior design', calm/quiet: I loved it!

1 Thank Cathadhaka
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“blissful afternoon well spent!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

i live in mumbai and on my recent trip to bangalore, i decided to try out some spas. their website was very easy to read with transparent listing of all their services.
the staff recommended me to go in for lava shell massage to de-stress. i also did a red wine facial after that..
i was thoroughly rejuvenated by the end of the session. after a very stressful official meeting, this was a truly relaxing and soothing experience for me.
i thank the staff at aroma home spa for their hospitality and professional approach. i was also thoroughly impressed with the hygiene standards especially that i am a medical professional.

definitely recommend this place highly...
Dr Jyoti Chaudhari
Vice President and Chief Dental Surgeon
American Dental Practices, India.

Visited August 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

6 Thank Jyoti C