“Excellent service and very good value for money .”

Aroma Home Spa Bangalore
Ranked #3 of 109 Spas & Wellness in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Our Spa is where you can really feel at home. The cozy décor will put you at ease instantly. This is also a place where good energy and positive vibes are in abundance. We strive each day to create a tranquil spa experience that indulges the senses with luxurious natural products for all our spa services. Our therapists are well trained to provide expert services with care that provides lasting effects on body and mind.You can now gift your loved ones a special spa gift with the convenience of our online gift voucher/certificate purchase option. Simply choose the package of your choice, make your payment online and receive the gift certificate directly to your email.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Bit far from MG road but easy to locate .
Went there after reading reviews on TA and it lives to that reputation . Very good ambience , soothing aroma, spotless and well maintained.
Friendly staff , warm welcome , don't keep you waiting , prompt service .
The therapist did a very good job .
I went for the back massage to rejuvenate the muscles after a 10 day 1500 km bike trip . The therapy worked and felt completely relaxed and slept throughout the massage .
Would definitely recommend and would visit again next time when I am in Bangalore .
And NOT pricey at all .
Only minor thing is there was a bit of background noise from the doors being slammed shut ( unsure whether it was the staff or the guests ) apart from that it is a very calm and tranquil place to unwind.

5  Thank Roadierodeo
There are newer reviews for Aroma Home Spa Bangalore

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I arrived 2 nights ago in Bangalore for the first time after a looong plane ride from Chicago. Having been so busy untill I finally boarded the plane, I did not get a chance to "clean up" and get ready for vacation and my birthday the following day. Boy, am I glad! I woke up on my 24th birthday in Bangalore after 20 hours of flying, wishing someone could just get ready for me as I was exhausted. After about 10 mins of procrastinating internet research I found Aroma Home Spa on a previous TripAdvisor review and got an appointment for an hour later.

I booked the Ladies Gold Grooming Package which included an advanced spa facial, back polish, signature manicure, signature pedicure, deep conditioning hair treatment AND whatever-you-need body waxing and threading. For 4300 rupees which converts to about $80 USD (yes, you read that right). As a purveyor of good spa deals and an Indian-American, this was the best comprehensive spa experience in terms of quality, ambiance and value I've had.

The staff is lovely and experienced. The spa manager, who trained in Bali, is very genuine and does not make you feel like she is selling you anything. My esthetician Divya was very sweet. The design and decor is peaceful and elegant.

3  Thank momibo
Reviewed December 29, 2012

hi all,

just now i came back from Aroma Home Spa,
Nice very nice...decor is very smoothing,,you feel relaxed inside.
Customer Service is good.
all are nicely trained for there respective work.
you will feel to go again...price is also OK.

2  Thank Trishu1612
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

A very professionally run spa and yet with a homely feel to it. The ambience is very pleasing, the music calming, the staff are very courteous and the place is very clean.

The treatment was really really relaxing. The masseuses were really well trained and very elegant and professional in their work. I would strongly recommend this place

8  Thank balachandran_alchemy
Reviewed November 5, 2012

One of the premium spas in whitefield bangalore offering high-end spa services for discerning men & women good energy and positive vibes are in abundance.

2  Thank nite1982