“Airport nearest Hotel”

Ranked #20 of 553 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Airport nearest Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have been staying here on my business trips regularly, as this is the nearest decent place around the area, the hotel has become second home as I have been regular here; the location for me has been very helpful.
Great things about the place: -
The rooms are very nice, equipped with all that you would need.
The staff is extremely polite, warm, always caring and ensure your needs are fulfilled.
It’s complete Value for money.
Location close to Airport (Helps me a lot)
A small Gym inside should help
Over all its a nice cozy place to be, great for stay over, Simple yet decent place.....not much of luxuries but as said simple.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Hemayur M
sanathroyk, Owner at Arra Suites, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

We wish to place it on record our sincerest gratitude for sparing your valuable time and sharing your feedback.

Your compliments on the hotel's services has been shared with the entire team.I am certain that feedback such as your's would definitely motivates the team.

On behalf of the entire team at Arra Suites, Once again I wish to place it on record our sincerest gratitude for sharing your feedback and your business patronage to the hotel.

Warm regards,

Managing Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Tamil Nadu, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have stayed with my family for two days from 09-07-2013 to 11-07-2013. We had dinner during the night of 09th which is very average and costly. The Next day morning, the breakfast supposed to be complimentary. They have only two idlys and nothing else. They are not prepared to give even bread, butter, Jam or omlettee on payment terms to. Some staff could not understand English. However the rooms were good. The was problem in running hot water. The wifi went off several times and is slow. If there is another option, it is better to avoid.

Room Tip: Rooms in the second floor are better
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Varanavasi R
sanathroyk, Owner at Arra Suites, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community.

We are all elated to read your review and we are indeed pleased to know that our “A very good stop over close to airport...” as it is our commitment to our guests that they have a wonderful and a memorable experience during the stay with us at Arra Suites Bangalore.

We are delighted to note that the overall services and the facilities of the hotel were to your satisfaction.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon and thank you for recommending..

Kind regards,

dubai
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

welcome at airport was good, had a cab to pick from airport
it is a villa with various rooms not hotel
overall it is good value for the money
food is ok
staff is polite and friendly
on short notice they booked the room

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank arvindkachroo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Arra Suites in Bangalore and for sharing your kind review here on TripAdvisor.

We are particularly grateful that you specially acknowledged the service delivery by our associates.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience and would like to welcome you again on your business or leisure trips to Bengaluru.

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is a new, basic but clean hotel for a stopover when you need one close to the aiport. The price is reasonable, the room service (eaten in a communal room outside the 'suites') is adequate and they are well set up for early alarm-calls and lifts to the airport. I would not stay there for any length of time, as the facilities are sparse and the beds are hard, but if you need to stay close to the airport for a night it's a great bet. Take directions and a phone number with you, as cab drivers have no idea where it is!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Asher P

Kochi (Cochin), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stayed at Arra Suites overnight on 06 Feb 2013 while enroute from Kochi to Belgaum, as I had an early morning flight. Arra suites is not a hotel per se. It is a serviced apartment in every sense from construction and layout of the building to location of the property. Arra suites undoubtedly is the most convenient option for an overnight stay near Bangalore International Airport. But don't expect anything great like the pampering we get from star hotels. It is a no frill accomodation at a very reasonable tariff, approximately 5 km(15 minutes) away from the airport were you can comfortably spend your night before depart to the next destination. The staff is very courteous and rooms are adequately spacious, fresh and clean. They offer airport pickup, though little dearer and one should not try any other options including airport taxis as the property is well tucked in from the main road and difficult to locate. GPS navigation lead you to another property ! Arra suits management may seriously plan to install a big enough sign board showing the directions to the property to avoid inconvenience to guests. It is recommended that you look for an alternate option for dining if not really hard pressed for time.

Room Tip: Three/Two room apartments are available which will be convenient for guests travelling in groups fo...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank SibyThomas

sagar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

This Property is100/100. Let me start by the first second I pulled up to the hotel. A staff member came out and gave me directions to where to park... (parking free). The staff member held my luggage in the lobby while I parked my car. When I walked in the front door of the lobby, it smelled so good. The staff helped me check in then I went to my room. When I got inside of the room I was so happy that I had a clean room. The queen size bed felt like I was sleeping on a cloud...lol.. The pillows and bed smelled so good. The flat screen tv was nice also. The bathroom was so clean. The shower relaxed me ever time I used it. (the best shower head a hotel can have)'-'... Jayashreee works at the front desk... she is so nice and her costumer service was surpurb...excellent. She always greeted you with a smile. The other staff members were helpful also. The only thing that was not a benefit was the small room, but its better for the price, and my husband and I will stay at this hotel everytime I come back to India. Thanx jaya.. you were so helpful ! This hotel made my first experience of Bangalore City so worthwhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recommend this hotel to everyone that is reading my review!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank vidya u

Warm regards,

Mumbai (Bombay), India
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stayed in the hotel because of rave reviews. Though the staff is courteous, the amenities left me wanting more. Had to change my bed because of bugs, water was not running when i reached and the lights kept going off. In one instance, I found that lights were on in the reception area to which the staff pulled some switches and informed that we do not have a '3 phase' line. To top it all, the staff forgot about my food order and i had to remind them about that too after half an hour!

All in all, expect good service, but frequent calls to room service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo