Citrus Bangalore
Hotels.com
$168
$118
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
$211
$74
$180
$119
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop restaurantouter ring roadcompany accommodationvalue for moneybusiness hotelmini barfront officenice experienceroom servicef bmanager mrbusiness tripplace to stayexcellent servicethe hotel staffother hotelsdinner buffet
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 10 days and the experience is nothing less than awesome. I had a medical issue and had contacted the hotel to provide me with some special needs. the Housekeeping team swung to action and tried their best to accommodate me. Umesh in particular from the housekeeping team is a very warm person who was always ready to help. the front desk folks (esp Sagar) were equally helpful in modifying the reservations as per my needs. The check-in was smooth, the check-out was smooth and so was the breakfast provided. The spread of breakfast was nice and the entire staff made my stay excellent. The skylit hotel on roof top is excellent value for money too. I was put here by my Company and worked close to where this property/hotel was. Easy to commute to work and shopping as well. Nice location. I liked the place so much that I recommended my friends/family to stay here for their personal trip as well. Keep up the good work. Security to Housekeeping to Front Desk to Restaurants were all fine. Room was nicely lit. Will definitely stay here next time I visit BLR

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Raj Gopal T
NitinBangalore, Resident Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to have you stay with us. We also thank you for your encouraging feedback on Trip Advisor.

We are pleased to note that our facilities were to your satisfaction. We are also delighted to note you found our service awesome and accommodating and sincerely appreciate your recognition of our team members for all their efforts.

I have conveyed your compliments to Umesh, Sagar & entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

We value your support and patronage and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Stayed at the Citrus for 2 days on Business

Had to wait a wee bit at the counter despite having a prior reservation. Got a welcome drink though!

Well appointed rooms but found the Wash Basin space in the Bathroom very cramped and small.

Bright lights and generally clean and neat sorroundings. Room had a nice fresh smell.

Found the food to be a tad expensice and a touch too spicy. ( Tried the Buffet Lunch).

Smooth Checkout process. Forgot some belopngings in the room and got a call from the reception which helped to retrieve the same.

Location is real good on the ORR with close proximity to Businesses. Overall a good hotel but thought needs to be put into the Quality of food served

Ravi

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Citrus Bangalore for your stay. We are grateful to you for having spared a few moments to share your experience.

Please be assured that we have noted your comments in regards to quality of food and beverage with front desk services and we will certainly review your comments with the team in order to improve our overall service delivery.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We have used the Citrus Bangalore Hotel for our company stays for the past 2 times & I have found the experience exceptionally good. The Manager Mr. Nishant Tyagi is very competent & supportive. Other staff is also highly trained & motivated. The food is very good & even my Japanese Guest praised the food quality & quantity.

Overall it was a unforgettable experience & we would recommend the Hotel to our acquaintances....

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
NitinBangalore, Resident Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Dear Guest,

It’s a great feeling to read our elite guest’s detailed feedback regarding our product and services whilst our constant endeavors to make your stay a pleasant one. I sincerely appreciate your effort for the time spent to do the same.
I have conveyed your compliments Nishant and team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. The kitchen team is also happy to read your compliments.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had visited the SkyLit restaurant on 10 Dec for a team dinner. The ambiance was very good, especially since the restaurant had a rooftop on the 6th floor overlooking the brightly lit Outer ring road.
The food was good as well - however I was expecting to see some prawns too which was missing. The service was average. Since we were around 30 people, I think the staff should have served the starters more frequently. I say this since some of my colleagues were grumbling about not getting enough.
Overall, i think the place is ideally located a midst many IT companies.

2  Thank Satish N

Dear Guest,

We are grateful to you for having spared a few moments to share your experience and appreciation of our signature resturant SKYLIT.

We follow cyclic menu at SKYLIT and unfortunately prawns were not there in the menu that day. Rest assured that we have noted your comments in regards to F&B service and we will certainly review your comments and suggestion with the team in order to improve our overall service delivery.
My team and I hope look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The ambience, food, staff, food...everything was just perfect for a lovely Anniversary evening with my wife. We loved the place and would like to come back again.
The staff was courteous, the food had 8 types of Veg and Non veg starters, the mutton Biryani was awesome, desserts were just too good.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank YogeshGupta123

Dear Guest,

We are grateful to you for having spared a few moments to share your experience and appreciation of our signature restaurant SKYLIT.

My team and I hope look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits to SKYLIT and hotel.