Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $75.15
from $61.84
from $55.84
More Info
All reviews cunningham road deep tissue massage swedish massage sports massage manicure and pedicure indiranagar outlet hectic schedule pressure points couple massage body wrap soothing music great massage full body head massage therapist therapy knots
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I have visited three times over several years when visiting Bangalore from Australia.
SPA.ce is a favourite: very hygienic (with private bathrooms for a shower), courteous service when booking and always excellent massages.
The spa is very peaceful, quiet and relaxing and a short walk from 100 Foot Road, Indiranagar. - Sandy.

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Cannot rate this spa highly enough!... booked the detox package... it was fantastic. Will keep it short and sweet but can only say I wish I lived here and this could be my local treat... uk! You need to buck your ideas up!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Excellent services, pleasant ambience coupled with friendly staff. Made my trip worth the money

Reviewed January 9, 2020

I went to spa.ce after reading the reviews and I must say I was not disappointed. It is a very good spa where the masseurs are knowledgeable. Jessica performed the massage and she was excellent. The whole place had a great vibe and from the owners to the support staff, everyone was friendly and helpful, especially when I was a walk-in.
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is in Bangalore

Reviewed January 5, 2020

I lived close by for 4 years and went every fortnight for a synchronized (ie 2 masseurs) deep-tissue massage. On a trip back this week after 3 years, I went again. It is superb - the best place I have ever been to for a massage. I consider a synchronized massage is well worth the extra. This time it was Jenny & Aren - they worked very well together.