“Very relaxing”
Review of SPA.ce the Spa

SPA.ce the Spa
Ranked #5 of 124 Spas & Wellness in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Owner description: SPA.ce the Spa welcomes you to one of Bangalore’s best spas. We’ve been offering exceptional spa packages for men and women in the city since 2005, and we promise to rejuvenate your body, mind, and soul through our range of therapeutic treatments. SPA.ce invites you to a world of blissful indulgence that will refresh your body and renew your soul. We are among the few spas in Bangalore that specialize in offering customized spa deals and spa packages for men, women, and couples. Whether you’re looking for a full body massage, body scrub & wrap or body polish, or other spa therapies, our skilled team of masseurs are sure to breathe new life into you, so when you walk out, you’re ready to take on the world again!
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I would recommend this spa to all my friends. Such lovely treatment & the their therapists are very skilled & professional. never felt so comfortable inside a spa before. Will definitely come back!

1  Thank Isadora D
in 4 reviews
"management"
"heart"

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Me and my husband Have been here for couple of times...and it has always been a relaxing experience to come here. Their staff are extremely helpful and well trained. Ambience is also set perfect..I feel it's probably the best SPA in Bangalore

2  Thank Traveller247_13
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I would consider this the best spa in Bangalore. Every massage I receive is very good and relaxing. Their masseuse was very professional and well trained. I have traveled all over the world and visited a number of spas however I always know when I'm in Bangalore that SPA.ce is a great option to unwind and feel great!

Sarah

1  Thank Sarah K
Reviewed September 5, 2013

SPA.ce is truly a hidden jewel in Indiranagar with a lovely ambience offering relaxing and rejuvenating massages, facials and various other spa treatments. The terrace garden is a great location for the manicures and pedicures, and the service is very good.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Yesterday me and my friend went for a Swedish massage at SPA.ce the Spa, Indiranagar outlet and we literally loved everything about it.The ambiance was excellent, the staffs were very friendly and the service was AMAZING!The best part was getting a free feet reflexology service just by checking-in Facebook!From the moment we stepped in till the end we enjoyed a lot and we are definitely going back!

1  Thank TheBongBangalorean