“Great Treatments”

Ranked #4 of 109 Spas & Wellness in Bengaluru
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Treatments”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Visited SPA.ce the Spa at Domlur on a recent trip to Bangalore and foundit to bean oasis in the city. The staff were very friendly and the quality of the treatments extremely high. I enjoyed it so much that i had a facial, massage, manicure and pedicure! I loved the roof top terrace where you are surrou DE&S by plants andf,owners during your treatment, highly recommended.

Visited August 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Massage Services”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

I am a regular at the SPA.ce Spa Indiranagar/Domlur center. The ambiance is great, clean and well maintained facility...which is a prime factor for a therapeutic center. Excellent customer service oriented staff, talented and well trained masseuses and of course an overall great relaxing experience. Although the rates may seem a bit on the higher side, the experience makes up for it. A suggestion to the Management would be to have a special discounted rate for regulars, especially the ones who makes a visit every month. I'll definitely continue to be a patron of this place.

Visited June 2013
15 Thank Seenu1473
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Divine Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Amazing place, as soon as you walk in makes you feel totally comfortable and relaxed. The staff are very professional and know what they are doing. The massage made me feel fantastic and was the best I have had in Bangalore. I must say, I am a true fan sharing because I think this is a good value and service.
We need local day spas, easy to access, and affordable to get to regularly in the community.
I have found several therapists with excellent integrative modalities and skills. I had booked with my partner to get both of us in together for a couple's massage room.
This business seems to get many referrals and seems to be growing over the years, and keeping their practitioners busy and happy, I think they're regular client base is proof of this! I look forward to taking advantage of the many services and trying new facial next. My spa wrap with Coco was very soothing, with her special touch and very comfortable, reclining in a private room with top products.Would like to see if they introduce any offer in our next visit

Visited June 2013
13 Thank VijetaDasPaul
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Holistic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been to their Cunningham road spa and truly satisfied with everything. The place itself gives u a warm welcome with its ancient construction and antique interiors.
Temperature well controlled in all rooms and not cooled down like in other typical spas. The music style and levels were just apt. Well trained staff in all regards.
The best day spa I have been in bangalore.
After an out of the world treatment, you can enjoy dinner at the adjacent restaurant Fat Buddha and settle down totally with a soothing glass of red wine in their outdoor seating amid greenery.

Visited May 2013
13 Thank DeepakBachu
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best spa experience in bangalore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I came to know about them through my friends who highly recommended me there. I visited their branch at Cunningham road, (the location is very difficult as the spa is quietly tugged in), their signage board didn't help either! I was still hesitating till the time i was at the lobby, but, once the receptionist made me feel comfortable & helped me with my requirements, i felt a lot better. I have been through surgery & it hurts my back a lot if i was made to sit for a long duration. Considering my condition,they took up my pedicure on the bed. I was allowed to lie down & treat my aching feet to a lovely pedicure & a foot massage. I was so relaxed that i actually fell asleep! Thank you SPA.ce.

Visited April 2013