“Absolutely super duper food!”

Republic Of Noodles, Lemon Tree, Ulsoor
Reserve a Table
eazydiner
Ranked #161 of 11,882 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Indonesian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ulsoor
Reviewed April 16, 2019

My sister and I had dinner at the Pan Asian restaurant in the Lemon Tree hotel at Ulsoor. She is a vegetarian and I am a lover of sea food. To begin with, we were very well taken care of - really excellent service. The starters were great followed by the vegetarian dish which my sister enjoyed. I had ordered the lobster which was very very well made. Would love to eat there again!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for a week. Breakfast over there, fabulous.Then laundry services are on time. I Given my suit by 10.30pm,and informed to the concern person,i need it by morning 6am.
SHARP AT 6 am LIKE A ALARM THEY DELIVERED IT.Hats off for their service.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

Had a business lunch here. Decor is pleasant and comfortable. The menu is vast. But the best were the staff, very attentive and ready to serve. Food was typical of other Asian restaurants and very tasty.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 1, 2019 via mobile

As a regular here , I never miss the pork ribs and the dim sums here As always TOP CLASS.

Chef Indra Singh and head server were at their best of service as RON never fails to deliver their promise. Awesome experience!!

Will be visiting again for sure!!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2019

Authentic South asian culinary experience flavoured by friendly staff. Surajit and Indra helped me navigate the menu to match my taste !!

Date of visit: January 2019