See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

We booked Lake Habitat based on the reviews we read and the pictures we saw.
We were in for a shock when we got there though!
Great location, yes.
But
Disappointing hygiene and interiors.
Layers of dust , dated gadgets and unpalatable food made us cut short our stay.
We wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SriMayuri
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Had the place booked for my friends from united arab emirates. They loved everything from the food to the amazing view towards the local lake. Totally recommend this place if your looking for a comfortable stay in the heart of the city with very friendly staff.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff. The place is in a very nice and convenient location. A luxury place at an affordable price. The rooms were clean and spot on. The reception was always available for any queries and literally anything we wanted. Thank you for the pleasant experience. :)

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

I happen to book this place for my parents to stay at, during their visit to Bangalore.
The facility is located not very far from the airport /bus terminus /metro station.
My folks told me that their stay was pleasant and that were not hassled by any means.
I am told they have some rooms with a great view.
I would recommend this place for any family.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2018

This place is great for a family! The location is fantastic, the view is amazing. Although it is in the heart of a bustling city, this hotel being next to a lake makes you feel like you're at a getaway hotel. Amazing staff, yummy food, nothing I didn't like. :)

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple