“Good Stay”

CCI - Arte Boutique Hotel
Ranked #115 of 588 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Did not know where to stay in Bangalore... went ahead booking this hotel. Although I would not call it a hotel. The rooms are all done up very ellegently and modern. I guess it is more a place for a whole group stay where you have few staff and a common place to meet and eat. I guess good for business class people and small families. The facilities were very good. and the staff was very helpful. They allowed us a late check out too...
The bathroom had hot water problem, they did try to solve it but I guess by the time we had to leave the problem was not sorted. Also they don't have a full fledged restaurant at this time breakfast was minimal. But the staff did go out of the way to serve us food at odd hours.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
CCI-Arte, Manager at CCI - Arte Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the ARTE Boutique Hotel. I wish to thank you again for your valuable feedback and support

There are newer reviews for CCI - Arte Boutique Hotel

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Beyond the location and ambience of the Hotel, the service @ Arte Boutique Hotel Bangalore is awesome, Staff is awesome and Rooms are beautifully done. A good place to stay... :)

Gym and Swimming pool require up-gradation, plus a fully functional restaurant would make this hotel amazing. (As of now -- No Restaurant and limited options for breakfast. They do not have their own restaurant. Breakfast is served as per request on a set menu and anything besides that you have to order from outside)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CCI-Arte, Guest Relations Manager at CCI - Arte Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Arte boutique is a good clean place to stay in bangalore. The place belongs to some big designer company and hence the rooms are tastefully done. Staff is really good especially Anand and Santosh. The area around is also nice and in 15 minutes you can be near major areas of Bangalore. Here are some goods and bads about the place

The bads
Gym: Only treadmill, cross trainer and cycle. Being a fitness lover I like full fledge gyms
Pool : is a plunge pool on the roof top. Was not clean. But if you request the staff, they will prepare it for your use.
No Restraurant and limited options for breakfast. They do not have their own restaurant. Breakfast is served as per request on a set menu and anything besides that you have to order from outside. The hotel will do it for you.

The Goods
Amazing staff : They make you feel at home. Ask them for whatever you want and they will arrange for you
Good clean rooms : The rooms are clean and big. You will not find anything wrong there
Good clean washrooms: A tad smaller but clean and nicely done. I think because its own by designers, they do a good job here.
24Hour gym access: Although the gym is not a full fledged one, whatever is there, you can use in any time you want. I used it 2-3 times and found this to be nice
Free Wifi : Its always a blessing to have a good connection around for free!

Overall i will give a thumbsup to this place and will not mind coming back again to stay here.

Safe Travels!
Make the most of it!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
CCI-Arte, Manager at CCI - Arte Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Reviewed August 19, 2013

A delightfull hotel in the centre of Bangalore. Just a few rooms and an excellent service. The team is very pleasant and helpfull. I also appreciated their flexibility very much. Rooms on the back side are very quiet.
On the rooftop, do go and enjoy the swimming pool and facilities. Ideal to practice your morning stretching or yoga.
Many thanks & congratulations

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are very quiet. On the rooftop, do go and enjoy the swimming pool and facili...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CCI-Arte, Manager at CCI - Arte Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I along with my wife stayed here from 12 to 13 the Aug 2013. First we booked only one day in connection with her interview, later if is extended.The hotel is situated very near to Lal bag garden and it will be comfortable for those who like silence inside the city.. Location is very good , and staffs are very polite and enthusiastic. Rooms are very clean and well furnished, even though the hotel is small compared to other 4 star hotels it is well maintained. We really liked the stay and recommend our friends too....

Room Tip: Avoid dosas for breakfast.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
CCI-Arte, Manager at CCI - Arte Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My stay at ARTE BOUTIQUE HOTEL because the hotel was near to Christ University. The staffs were friendly esp Santosh n Matthew went all out to help me on my errand. Service was incredible and extremely helpful . I will stay in the hotel !! it would help it the hotel put a signage at the entrance . Very Value for Money near to Forum Mall too for shopping plus chek out the Bakery sree venkatesh iyengarnin HS ROAD tel22222771 excellent bread

Room Tip: tey the luxury room
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CCI-Arte, Manager at CCI - Arte Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013