“Nice experience”

Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road
Ranked #60 of 681 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My company made reservations for me here in the IBIS hotel when i came to Bangalore for a short business trip.
It was nice experience to stay over here, The staff was very friendly. The check-in was very smooth and the rooms were very clean and tidy. The food was very good and tasty. Overall, I had the nice experience here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Rcherian, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Amit,

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcome you back at the hotel while you are in Bangalore.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

When I received my reservation I got a bit anxious 'cause I was about to stay 1 month in India and as per my experience here in Brazil, Ibis hotels are hotels for "one night stand". I got positively surprised with everything. The rooms were very clean, organized and they have the best bed I ever slept over. The employees are very supportive and help me with everything (laundry, exchange, taxi...). The employees from the restaurant are also very helpful. I had some problems with the food in India (far different from Brazilian food) but they always found a way to bring me some good dishes suitable for my taste. I would strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

As you rightly mentioned we always want to provide the best hospitality services and we believe that people (our team members) makes difference rather the building and facilites. I am most delighted tohear that my team were able to create a memorable experience for yourself.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stayed there for 12 days and happy with the experience was really good. The staffs were fine and they had very good ambiance towards customers. Facilities provided are very good. Great hotel to stay!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Rcherian, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Arup,

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Finding the hotel is not difficult but finding the entry is. Once you enter you need to find your own parking slot and with the Multilevel car park, if you're not a precision driver, you are bound to get banged up if not done properly. The check-in is effortless and the room is nice and clean. The sleep quality is great but the only let down is the size of the room and the plastic make shift bathroom...frankly feels like a cabin of a cruise ship. The food is good especially breakfast and the best part is the value for the money paid so great for a one night stay but not any longer :)

Room Tip: Take a higher room else sound from the IT Expressway will bug you
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Varun,

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

We appreciate your specific feedback on the size of the bathroom, this is as per our global ibis brand standard.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

My stay in the hotel was about 15 days and the experience was really good.The staff received well and they had very good ambiance towards customers.Room,Service and facilities provided are very good.
Great hotel to stay

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 22, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Ming H

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a week. The experience was very satisfying. The hotel staff was very courteous. Cleanliness was there to be seen and the restaurant offered variety of Indian/ Continental food.

Room Tip: Chose a flyover facing room for a great view :)
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Rcherian, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Hotel Manager