“Very good Service in a new Hotel”

Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road- An AccorHotels Brand
Ranked #58 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I stayed in the Ibis Begaluru, Hosur Road for two weeks after my arrival in India. The hotel is very new and clean with friendly staff. The service is excellent. Check in and checkout was done in a speedy way. For my sightseeing tours they offered me the hotel cab with friendly driver for a comfortable price rate. They provided me also the transport from/to office and back to the hotel. The cab was always punctually. The hotel restaurant serves good food with lot of variety for Breakfast and Dinner. If you don’t want do eat in the hotel you can order it from outside with help from the reception or by your own. My room was a standard room and well furnished. The room was not spacious and I never expected it to be for the extremely reasonable price I paid. The bathroom is small but nevertheless has everything you expect. I can definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Ajay S, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road- An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcome you back at the hotel while you are in Bangalore.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

New York City, New York, USA
Reviewed July 6, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ajay S, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road- An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Comfortable is the word I would use to describe this hotel in one word. Excellent staff - very polite. Speedy check in and extremely speedy check out. The in house restaurant serves good food, and there is a lot of variety in the buffets. I stayed in a standard room and the room was very well furnished. The room is not spacious and I never expected it to be for the extremely reasonable price I paid. The bathroom feels like that of an aeroplane and nevertheless has everything you expect. Very neat and clean hotel. Definitely recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the higher floors. A good view of the flyover and the city lights in the night.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 27, 2013

The hotel is the standard IBIS, new, very clean with good staff. Restaurant is good, there is not a big choice but the quality is over the average. The negative points are that the hotel is far from the airport, about 1 hour and the the bar closes at midnight.
Price per value is good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Ajay S, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road- An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My stay at Ibis Bangalore I believe is one of the best budget hotel I have stayed in. Everything about this hotel is top notch, classy and impeccable - the rooms, service, staff & the food. I was amazed to find something this good at such a price point. I got a further discount for booking in advance with them.

Quite an experience for business/leisure trips. They have work tables, internet (free) and nice cafe to grab food at. What more does one want? I had a heck of a time there. Highly recommended!!

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the top floor - gives you a great view of the city! :)
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank bornindian
Ajay S, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road- An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013