“Value for money with comfortable stay”

Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road
Ranked #60 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed May 22, 2013

except for the irritation of finding out the reception, I was very pleased with the overall service and the comfort provided by the hotel and the staff. I would specially like to thank Mr. Lijo joseph, who in spite of my irritation was very helpful and caring. My Italian guest were also very happy with the service and comfort. Thanks IBIS, would look forward to staying with you again. Rajeev Bindal

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Ajay S, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology on the inconvenience caused to you, I will personally look into this regarding the communication at the entry gate.

We look forward to welcome you back at ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road while you are in Bangalore on your next visit.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

(+) clean and well maintained rooms.
small but sufficient & very comfortable.

(-)
(1) attitude of the reception staffs ( they don't request you. they command you). this was the thing that irritated me a lot.
in the morning (10 am )when the lady from the reception called us to confirm about the check out, she didn't bother to ask whether we are checking out or extending the stay. she simply ordered us to leave the room before 12.15 pm. the way she informed us was very annoying.
she said " you have to vacate the room by 12.15 pm and i can't allow you to extend a min more. if you exceed 12.15 it will be charged half a day rent."
Is this the language used to inform guest about the charges or the check out. she didn't even wait for our reply and hung up the call.

(2) In the buffet, you can hardly see the waiters. you have to keep calling them to clear the plates. you have to wait for them to come out of the kitchen and you have to keep calling them to bring water. they mostly try to avoid your eye contact. 1 time i walked upto them to ask them to clear the place on my table. horrible service.

it would be a great place to stay if the management could look into the matter and do the needful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Ajay S, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

I will personally address the mentioned service issue and will ensure that the problem is given highest priority.

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The Ibis is a very well appointed no frills business hotel. Very small but clean and functional bedrooms, an ok restaurant, good concierge service and a gym. I was a little disappointed with the WIFI connectivity, expect better from a business hotel. Breakfast was ok, would recommend the butter chicken and the club sandwiches though ... Nice ! I would use this place again, even though it is remote from other local attractions.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

I am sorry to hear on the bad signal of Internet connectivity, I will take this up personally with my team and ensure that the problem is given highest priority.

I will share your positive comments on food to my chef.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Its atlleast 1 and half hour drive from the airport. Unless u do hv work in and around Hosur Road, this hotel would be wrong choice. Its a perfect budget hotel. Rooms are clean but very very small. For 2 people u ma end up feeling claustrophic.Tolietiries are chargable. They say they have a concept of Early n Late Risers, which is didnt find of any good, During breakfast they already started clearing the food items even when they saw there were guest sittin and having their breakfast. And the breakfast was OK. serivce i found a little slow on two occasion had to remind house keepin for what ia requested. Wifi is not complimentary. Staff was polite and there was a little miscommunication during checking as the booking was done through make my trip. So one piece of advice, kidnly confirm your booking with the hotel directly after 5hours of don gthe booking with any travel portal.

Room Tip: any room is good. preferbaly ask for a connecting room if more then 2 poeople
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your feedback during your stay with us, I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

As you rightly mentioned our hotel is closely located for the business hubs of electronic city, Koramangla, BTM, etc.

We acknowledge the issue on the early and late risers breakfast concept- At ibis early and late risers concept is of cold buffet and the hot buffet is served between 06.30 to 10.30 hrs, I think we could have communicated this better to your understanding. However I will address the issue of clearing the buffet when guest were there at the restuarant. I will ensure that the problem is addressed with my team and given highest priority.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Found this hotel to be right up to international standards in terms of the design, cleanliness and quality of food at the restaurant. The best part was that we got this all at a very economical rate. The hotel is right next to the IT hub of Bangalore is easily accessible.

The staff deserve a very special mention for their service. I would recommend this hotel and look forward to being back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Ajay S, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcome you back at the hotel while you are in Bangalore.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

i am accor advantage plus & le club accor hotels member but your establishment does not fully knows the privileges we have as accor member, we members do not have physical vouchers to present at the time of check in, the vouchers wiill be online vouchers after using online complementary stay vochers our booking wiil be confirmed and the confirmed email from the accor hotel should be treated as valid document, but all this your people at ibis, hosur road, bangalore do not understand and behave strangely with us. they don’t give restaurant discounts on the accor plus card , only after i told them i will get discount they are doing it otherwise they are not well trained to handle accor plus members, if this happens again then we will not continue to patronage your hotels

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
3  Thank seeplnd
Rcherian, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies onm delay in reply.

I have noted your comments and please be assured that the issues have been addressed personally and given highest priority.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

It was a fantastic experience for me with ibis, Hosur Road, Bengaluru.

Looking forward for my next stay with them again.

The room was pleasant and the lobby was very welcoming. The Breakfast Buffet was delicious. And the service was satisfying.

Overall, it was very pleasing and really compelling you to come here for many more times in the near future.! :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ajay S, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013