“Weekday brunch @ Eurasia”
Review of Eurasia

Eurasia
Ranked #1,802 of 11,013 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Italian, Lebanese, Mexican, Mongolian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: http://maps.google.com.au/maps/place?hl=en&prmd=ivns&gs_upl=27530l27530l0l27873l1l1l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=eurasia+bangalore&fb=1&gl=au&hq=eurasia&hnear=0x3bae1670c9b44e6d:0xf8dfc3e8517e4fe0,Bengaluru,+Karnataka,+India&cid=15768213550677972682
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have visited Eurasia yesterday afternoon around 12:15 p.m. without knowing it is a Little Italy franchise. I had a wonderful experience in Little Italy last Saturday and would have left out trying this I already knew it had the same menu.

Menu looked exactly same like Little Italy except the print and font.
We started with two starters and a Soup. Then also had a Lasagna filled with spinach and cheese. I loved the taste of the lasagna, it was top notch. One starter which was Tacho's was more spicy that what we expected but it was decent enough for a munch. The other one was my favorite Nachos with cheese which was exactly same as what we had in Little Italy. Soup had the rich taste of mixed vegetables and croutons.

Didn't have the space to try more since it we had a late breakfast at home. Will visit it again later some time and update more. I felt that they were extremely courteous and friendly. The AC was not working when we visited but they had already written it on their notice board.

There are newer reviews for Eurasia

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Good pizzas and Pastas... Neat ambience and the service is ok. I think the menu is quite similar to Little Italy in koramangala...

Reviewed August 6, 2012

you get authentic Italian vegetarian food, liitle small place courteous waiters.
little crowded on weekends. but you can enjoy quite no frill meals.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

During my visit to Bangalore, I was staying towards the jayanagar side and found this Italian restaurant. The thin crust pizzas and the pastas are very good and definitely worth a visit.

3  Thank ChiraagBansal
Reviewed April 8, 2012

This was my 2nd visit to this place. I had visited this once, a couple of years ago. I had been here with 9 friends of mine during W1 Apr '12. I had a place booked in advance for 10 of us. The place was slightly crammed as there was little leg room and space on the parapet wall side. The restaurant has made every use of the small place available to them. Ambience is not bad on the terrace - 2nd floor - which is the top most floor.
We ordered variety of starters. Onion ring was one of them and it looked like an anorexic doughnut and was very oily and salty. The garlic bread was harder than what is generally available in pizza outlets. I ordered fruit punch and got one which tasted more of grape juice than anything else. So, I again ordered one more telling them to do away with grape. I got pineapple juice instead. They have to take care about this because what I got was very much different from the description.
For the main course, we took 2 different pizzas and 4 pastas of different varieties. I have never had such a thin crust, delicious pizza in any of the regular pizza joints in Bangalore. Topping again was the usual - cheese, onion, capsicum or chilli peppers, etc. Coming to pastas, one of them had ginger on a slightly higher side. Other pastas were predominantly tasteless - neither salty nor spicy nor sweet. They can improve on that too. With a few other restaurants in the same area serving good veg Italian food, it is time they looked in to the taste.
Service was fairly quick. Can visit this once. But all of us had a nice time chatting as we had met up after a while.

1  Thank akarshbn