“Happy to visit again”

The Four Fountains Spa - Jayanagar
Ranked #12 of 110 Spas & Wellness in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Owner description: The Four Fountains Spa is India's largest chain of affordable health spas. We offer scientifically proven spa therapies for de-stressing, de-toxification, immunity and beauty for men and women. Our therapies include more than 20 Indian and international massages, body polishes, body wraps and facials.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Happy to visit again”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

its a 1drful spa to b in coz on my revisits too i was always greeted gleefully,wwll informed of the service,smelled intoxicating,cleeeeaaannnn n above all affordable....i love feeling like a pampered queen here. ..kudos

5 Thank shalineegovil
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at The Four Fountains Spa - Jayanagar, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are glad to hear that your experience at the spa was a pleasant one and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“If you are a spa aficionado then you won't find a better bet than the four fountain spa....”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Its a good place to spoil yourself with a top-notch 'proper' massage..It was such a nice treat to have a pampering experience at the end of tiring office routine..Having tried different massages at different spas throughout Bangalore, I was so relieved to find a professional spa that gave me the best massage without any of the hassles I got at other places.. The spa is located not too far out of town but in a residential area - so it's actually more peaceful and it's good to get away from the city traffic..
Also unlike other spas,you won't lose your wallet on pricey treatments or therapies.....
I highly recommend you follow a wrap with a massage. I had the massage for relaxation which left me feel like butter....Looking forward for the next visit...

4 Thank Priti_agrawal
Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are happy to know that you had a wonderful experience at the spa and were satisfied with the overall services provided to you. Thanks :)
Bengaluru, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Feels Like Heaven”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Being an IT Professional with long hours, the body takes a toll on you.. So I decided to re-rejuvenate myself by pampering me with a massage. Searched for Spa's in Jayanagar and found the four fountain spa promising from others. Took an appointment and went for it, I was amazed by the decor and hospitality. Truly it was an experience of a life time. During the massage I dozed off in few minutes and after the massage I felt like I have got my life back. I was feeling at the top of the world. Will recommend all IT professional to go here and release the stress, I assure you for a life time experience....

Visited August 2012

Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Dream Massage!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Yes ! I will call it the dream massage, I dozed off within minutes of the onset of my massage .
This was my casual entry to this spa last friday evening after work. I came back to my hotel after a hectic day and spotted a Four Fountain Spa across from my hotel. I immediately decided to check it out that night. I was only looking for a foot and head massage. Just fell in love with the most inviting reception the minute I entered the four fountain spa. The lemon-grass aroma, the soothing music and the beautiful serene decor won me over.
Then a doctor attended me with a bright smile and upon taking my small health status test, she suggested a head massage, foot reflexology along with thai massage. Believe me, it was an experience in itself and my muscles were completely relaxed after that.....My massuer, ahunle, was excellent and I could instantly connect with her hands and pressure on my body. The tension on my nerves were relieved after the point to point head massage with warm oil. I felt great and I highly recommend this Four Fountain Spa at Jayanagar to everyone.........and really affordable prices........ I travel to bangalore very often for work and I am glad I found a place to unwind after work.

Visited May 2012