“Ooey-gooey good!”

Cuisines: Italian, Healthy
Neighborhood: Whitefield
Description: Phone: 41149423
Reviewed November 27, 2012

When I leafed through the illustrated menu, I decided that I wanted one of everything! The dishes looked a lot like the ice cream sundaes served in my old country, the USA. They even make banana splits! And, since it is gelato, it's 96% fat free.

I settled on the Nutty Buddy sundae with one scoop each of chocolate and almond gelato, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and chopped almonds. It was delicious. The price was quite reasonable, as well, although the scoops seemed a bit on the small size.

Hmmmm... 96% fat free... scoops a bit on the small side... seems as though it's calculated to give us an excuse to justify our indulgence. Hey, I'll take any excuse I can get to enjoy desserts like this!

Reviewed February 19, 2012

The place has interesting flavors of ice creams and priced reasonably. They have a fooseball table for people interested in that kind of stuff. Self services restaurant, very few seats to sit down and have icecreams.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Enjoyed a good old gelato in the summer heat! fantastic place at the time.